When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Lester Flax's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Bwoi, Who is yuh mother? You sure you not my twin? Stated EXACTLY as I feel! "

Lester Flax replied Mar 7, 2014 to We Kinda Music: White Clothes and Gravitas - (An open letter to Andy Narell)

91 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by LenChurch

"The thing you don't understand is that Andy's not tying to change anything. The man…"

Lester Flax replied Mar 7, 2014 to We Kinda Music: White Clothes and Gravitas - (An open letter to Andy Narell)

91 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by LenChurch

"As good a band that All stars is, I don't see how the were as close as the judges sa…"

Lester Flax replied Mar 7, 2014 to YOU THINK ALL STARS GOT ROB IN THE PANORAMA THAT'S WHY THEY GAVE THEM BAND OF THE YEAR?

7 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Lester Flax

"This thing called pan is a real chess game for Caribbean people. Regrettably, some w…"

91 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by LenChurch

"Unless all the bands are required to play the same piece, there is no way to accurat…"

Lester Flax replied Apr 2, 2011 to Revisited - Pelham Goddard - Thoughts on Panorama and Judging

137 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Peter A. Baptiste

"Would you be brave enough to disect the top winners in 20011? I found Allstars…"

Lester Flax replied Mar 18, 2011 to Revisted - PAT BISHOP - A Person In Pan - Women in Pan

13 Aug 18, 2020
Reply by Cynthia M. Birch

"Do you still arrange for Exodus or are you associated with Pelham in any way?"

Lester Flax replied Mar 18, 2011 to Revisted - PAT BISHOP - A Person In Pan - Women in Pan

13 Aug 18, 2020
Reply by Cynthia M. Birch

"I even got an email from WST indicating that there would be a broadcast. When I went…"

Lester Flax replied Mar 4, 2011 to No coverage of small bands and single pan bands panorama - pantrinbago joking

8 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by goslet piper

"Panorama  bands are so hard to judge. The 2011 semis are over, and I made some obser…"

Lester Flax replied Feb 25, 2011 to The Business of Panorama

4 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Barry Linton

"I hear they playing some real good pan in Antigua. Boogsie goes up there for their M…"

Lester Flax replied Jan 21, 2011 to Visitors Fees and Registration for Panorama 2011

25 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by MC Joseph

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service