When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Khuent Rose's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"DJ... you're my new favorite WST member...lol You summarized the whole thing in 5 p…"

Khuent Rose replied Apr 1, 2011 to Revisited - Pelham Goddard - Thoughts on Panorama and Judging

137 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Peter A. Baptiste

"Claude, then why do you deduce that there is such large amount of Trinidadians that…"

Khuent Rose replied Apr 1, 2011 to Revisited - Pelham Goddard - Thoughts on Panorama and Judging

137 Mar 9, 2015

"Lol@ Big Sid,  The analogy of accents is an interesting one. But the argument agains…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

"@ Jay... I hear where you're coming from... it can often come across that the ousted…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

"Sandra... I'll be the brave one to say it...   Those comments are deficient of anyth…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

"Funnily enough... there is an online panorama for that exact inquiry. http://www.fac…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

"@cecil... that type of segregation might not be logistically feasible for the panora…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

"I agree with your sentiment Big Sid. Saying that something doesn't or does belong in…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

"The heart of the "foreign judge" theory is quite simple. Politics and prejudices are…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

"Can I take it then that you didn't score your composition this year before dispensin…"

137 Mar 9, 2015

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service