When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Khuent Rose's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"radical idea... maybe in the future"

Khuent Rose replied Apr 1, 2011 to Revisited - Pelham Goddard - Thoughts on Panorama and Judging

137 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Peter A. Baptiste

"WHOAH WHOAH... no no... lol My family is Costa Rican and Honduran. Their ancestry st…"

Khuent Rose replied Mar 31, 2011 to Revisited - Do something for Pan and get EDUCATED!

20 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"OH... HAHA... I am somewhat relieved to know that I hadn't offended you after all. W…"

Khuent Rose replied Mar 31, 2011 to Revisited - Do something for Pan and get EDUCATED!

20 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Great to see him being honored here... Maybe USSA or NAS should consider hosting din…"

Khuent Rose replied Mar 31, 2011 to Emmanuel Riley - Pan Tuner and Renowned Pan Soloist Revisited

24 May 24, 2012
Reply by Peter deLight

"the greatest obstacle is a lack of infrastructure and a lack of knowledge of how to…"

Khuent Rose replied Mar 30, 2011 to Revisited - Do something for Pan and get EDUCATED!

20 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Keep yourself blessed and cheerful. play a not for me when you get a chance...lol Co…"

Khuent Rose replied Mar 29, 2011 to Ms.Mia Gormandy Woman of The Year 2011

13 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Michael King Jr

"I agree that the elders have paid their dues. I never had a razor guided down my bac…"

Khuent Rose replied Mar 29, 2011 to Revisited - Do something for Pan and get EDUCATED!

20 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Trinidadian ethnocentrism doesn't afford the room to suggest that foreign ears and p…"

Khuent Rose replied Feb 17, 2011 to ‘But de judges tief!!’.... -- Revisited -- The job of Panorama Judging Realities and Myths

54 Jan 30, 2020
Reply by oswald alexander

"The beautiful thing about this, beyond the amount of professionalism and adult-behav…"

Khuent Rose replied Feb 12, 2011 to Patrick Arnold -‘break up the big five’— Desperadoes, Phase II, All Stars, Renegades and Exodus,”

11 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"This is definitely an interesting areas of musical philosophy to consider. I think t…"

Khuent Rose replied Jan 31, 2011 to What is a Pan Tune?

41 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Patrick Benjamin

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service