When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gary Dee's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What about the Byron Serrette accusations? I don't think anything ever came out of i…"

Gary Dee replied Jan 8, 2017 to Apologize, Resign, Go Directly To Jail!

19 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"For many years as a member of the Winnipeg Steel Orchestra we performed concerts at…"

Gary Dee replied Nov 20, 2016 to Steel Pan comes to UND

1 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Gary Dee

"But the Minister said that the Players money was given to PT in the last week of Oct…"

Gary Dee replied Nov 6, 2016 to On behalf of the PAN PLAYERS, who have not been paid for Panorama 2016, I would like to encourage the PRIME MINISTER and the MINISTER OF CULTURE to intervene immediately and PAY THE PAN PLAYERS!!!

2 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Gary Dee

" I've been saying that the Standardisation of the Steel Pan is the only way to go fo…"

Gary Dee replied Mar 1, 2015 to Rules - International Panorama Competition - 8th-9th August 2015

13 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" We already have a competition called 'Pan Down Memory Lane' where bands get a chanc…"

Gary Dee replied Jan 15, 2015 to Old Tunes Killing Panorama?

65 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by ama belfon

"My wife and I also attended this event at the amphitheater and witnessed some of thi…"

Gary Dee replied Jun 30, 2014 to BULLIED AND ASSAULTED FOR WHEN STEEL TALKS ARTICLES

66 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"There was an article in yesterday's Express related to how the PP Gov't hasn't paid…"

Gary Dee replied Jul 10, 2012 to What ever happen to the Genesis(G-Pan) project ?

38 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Happy Birthday Ray!! Thank you for all you do in spreading the gospel of Pan through…"

Gary Dee replied Apr 28, 2010 to Happy Birthday to Ray Holman

19 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Robbie Joseph

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service