When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (659) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good post odw."

patrick replied Aug 5 to ONE MORE TIME: WHENSTEELTALKS interviews NEVILLE JULES -- PAN HISTORY!!!

8 Aug 25
Reply by odw

"I believe phase II will win it in 2021."

patrick replied Jul 31 to Pan As A Developing Art Form by Ansel Joseph

24 Jul 31
Reply by patrick

"This is not utter rubbish, it's only utter rubbish for those who were brought up une…"

patrick replied Jul 24 to Racism In Steelband: BLM - Mason Dickson Line - DIXIELAND

12 Jul 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"odw, I really enjoyed this piece of music after reading the article on 'The mindset…"

patrick replied Jul 12 to The Mindset Towards Steelpan Education in Trinidad & Tobago Needs a Systemic Overhaul at the Government Level

14 Jul 12
Reply by patrick

"Cecil you are very correct I support you that kids don't need to participate in pan…"

patrick replied Jul 12 to When PAN TUNERS make a FEW PANS or blend a FEW PANS for the SCHOOLS in T&T -- DEY DOES CATCH HELL TO GET PAID FOR THEIR WORK ...

8 Jul 12
Reply by patrick

"Lets try and use this AI to reduce crime in Trinidad first. The key plan here is to…"

patrick replied Mar 2 to AI & The Future of Panorama Judging

10 Mar 5
Reply by Russell Providence

"Yes the population can also give the Prime Minister a list of steel-bands that don't…"

patrick replied Mar 1 to Demming: Thanks, but no thanks Mr Prime Minister; George St no place for Despers

9 Mar 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I don't think its important if the panorama make a profit. Once you have the governm…"

patrick replied Feb 28 to PANORAMA WILL MAKE A PROFIT THIS YEAR.

16 Feb 29
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Despers won, last night, no unfair decisions here. Exodus did not bring it last nigh…"

patrick replied Feb 23 to Large Band Panorama 2020 Finals Results - Desperadoes Steel Orchestra Cops 12th Championship

4 Feb 25
Reply by ritson douglas

"The new 2004 panorama format is flawed. Many medium bands can easily compete and out…"

patrick replied Feb 22 to Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

9 Mar 1
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service