When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (614)

Discussions Replied To (614) Replies Latest Activity

"Wilton excellent input, but a lot of the sweet middle arrangements and melodies were…"

patrick replied Oct 25 to DID T&T EVER ACKNOWLEDGE ANDY NARELL CONTRIBUTION TO PAN??

38 Oct 29
Reply by bob diaz

"I strongly believe Phase II will win the 2019 panorama competition, based on their l…"

patrick replied Mar 2 to Final thoughts on PANORAMA 2019

13 Mar 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"All these selections are great, I believe Starlift 1978 gave the best overall final…"

patrick replied Mar 1 to Who is de hardest, who is de baddest?

3 Mar 2
Reply by odw

"Claude you getting some licks today, carnival Wednesday. ha ha hah. I enjoy this for…"

patrick replied Feb 27 to PANORAMA 2019: BAD DRAW for LARGE COUNTRY BANDS and SILVER STARS

3 Feb 27
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Claude lets assume Exodus wins in court and are allowed to play 'Savannah Party' for…"

patrick replied Feb 22 to It's OFFICIAL: Exodus files injunction against Pan Trinbago

5 Feb 22
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"It can be argued that Exodus, if they had played Savannah Grass for the preliminarie…"

patrick replied Feb 22 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Pan Trinbago you need to be firm and stick to the decision you made, that is not all…"

patrick replied Feb 22 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Long ago when pan-men did not know better, changing a tune last minute worked, today…"

patrick replied Feb 21 to XO vs Beverly Ramsey Moore.

9 Feb 21
Reply by patrick

"Trinidadians need to realize that we are all living in 2019 not 1920. We are more ed…"

patrick replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

"Exodus thought they could cheat the system. I am satisfied with the outcome, a small…"

patrick replied Feb 20 to Pan Trinbago says no to Exodus song change

58 Feb 23
Reply by Allison Purcell

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service