When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Panicle USA, LLC's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell Moses he will NOT...I repeat will NOT see that "promise land". That slave ship…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Apr 20 to Toward A Sustainable Steelband Modell By Andre Moses

6 Apr 26
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

"I signed back in just to thank you, Miss Brenda. Great to hear from you. Stay safe..…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Apr 3 to The "Baddest Desperado" was happy and gay with the term "GAY". When that term can be used, REGARDLESS of its meaning, come back and talk to me about "World Governing Body..."

2 Apr 3
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

"Kim Johnson comes across as a self-seeking egoist, and dared admit (to me) that he w…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Mar 30 to Dr. Kim Johnson "Effectively steelpan is on life support" - Trinidad & Tobago"

6 Apr 13
Reply by odw

"[Must we use that photo? Embarrassing.] Anyway, in terms of "leadership", my approac…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Mar 7 to Plant Trinbagrow - Pan Trinbago aims for financial sustainability

5 Mar 7

"Remember when When Steel Talk's had mature and respectful posts? What happened? I un…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Feb 20 to Othello Molineaux - The Unmentioned Jazz Improvisation Master

33 Feb 21
Reply by odw

"Much appreciated, Ms. Charles. Of course, I am the first mentioned contributing writ…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Feb 17 to The Late George Goddard - Pan Leader & former Steelbands Association President - UpClose!

4 Feb 17

"TO PAN TIMES: In "revisiting", you will find that Goddard (circa 2011) is the FIRST…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Nov 2, 2020 to Revisiting - Time for a Union says Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

41 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Pan Times

"See attached file."

Panicle USA, LLC replied Mar 1, 2020 to Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

9 Mar 1, 2020

"THIRD CEASE AND DESIST NOTICE (THIS SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY CONCERN): TO JEREMY DE BARRY…"

Panicle USA, LLC replied Feb 23, 2020 to Why Is There A Limit of 120 Musicians - Or Any, for Large Bands In Panorama?

9 Mar 1, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service