When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

David V. Trotman's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I have long admired the published work of Dalton Narine not only for its content but…"

David V. Trotman replied Jun 5 to Panorama Skills on the Home Front? NO, MEMORIAL DAY 2020

6 Jun 5
Reply by David V. Trotman

"WOW! Great piece of historical writing. Very informative and very entertaining. Garv…"

David V. Trotman replied Aug 27, 2020 to Reboot -- Who Give Them the Okay? — A Brooklyn J’Ouvert Story -- by Garvin Blake

6 Sep 9
Reply by VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG

"I believe this suggestion was made some years ago. The objection at the time was tha…"

David V. Trotman replied Aug 22, 2019 to Parade of the bands route on carnival days

3 Aug 22, 2019

"Congratulations. I wish you success in your efforts to contribute to creating an an…"

David V. Trotman replied Oct 29, 2018 to Team Re-build Sweeps Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections -- Congratulations to Team Re-Build

13 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Martin Maitland

"This is a great project and congrats to the initiators. There is some other informat…"

David V. Trotman replied Jul 4, 2018 to DEVELOPING LIST OF STEELBANDS WHICH HAVE PASSED

109 Jul 4, 2018

"Correction Cleftones (Port-of-Spain, Oxford Street (general area)- a short lived bre…"

David V. Trotman replied Apr 20, 2018 to DEVELOPING LIST OF STEELBANDS WHICH HAVE PASSED

109 Jul 4, 2018

"Indeed at last! But without fanfare,fuss- almost like a thief in the night as if we…"

David V. Trotman replied Nov 14, 2017 to DOCTOR KITCH -- AT LAST!!!

4 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

" Please don't mix up UWI with UTT"

David V. Trotman replied Nov 14, 2017 to Pan Trinbago Celebrates Kitchener, Lord Superior and Joker DeVine

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"For a biographical article on Gerald Forsyth (1932-2017) see http:www.panpodium.com"

David V. Trotman replied Nov 6, 2017 to Condolences to the family and friends of Gerald Forsyth.

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Earl Sheppard

"In fact, I consider the entire album, Ghetto Vibes,1976 with music arranged by Arthu…"

David V. Trotman replied Apr 27, 2017 to This CALYPSO is one of THE BEST EVER

3 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service