When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Keith Maynard's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Condolences to the Ollivierra family. Franklyn was a gem of a human being!!!! I will…"

Keith Maynard replied Jun 16, 2012 to Veteran panman [Franklyn Ollivierra] felled by stroke

8 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Anthony Hinds

"Congrats to Desmond and the ExoCubs!!!! Let's teach the world to play in perfect har…"

Keith Maynard replied May 29, 2012 to Exocubs back from Argentina today

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by ronald matthews

"I like the idea of the people of Trinidad and Tobago "coming to terms with pan". Tha…"

Keith Maynard replied May 11, 2012 to 'Power of pan lies in the passion of the people'

4 May 15, 2012
Reply by Wayne Cezair

"Thwaites brothers making us proud!!!! Keep up the brilliant work!!!"

Keith Maynard replied Apr 29, 2012 to Thwaites Brothers tour United Kingdom with Native Deen

3 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Michael King Jr.

"Alvin, I am deeply saddened by the unexpected news. Dianne was a true gem of a perso…"

Keith Maynard replied Apr 8, 2012 to Condolences to the Daniell and Cudjoe Families

28 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Sandra L Blood

"I am happy that Pan is being spread, but I love the Mission even more!!!! Congrats S…"

Keith Maynard replied Oct 30, 2011 to "Thwaites Brothers" take the Steelpan on Tour to Indonesia, Jordan, Israel, North Africa and the Mid East with Nasheed Hip Hop Group "Native Deen"

9 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Patricia Jones

"So would a foreign arranger, welder, trucker, painter also have to pay dues to the P…"

Keith Maynard replied Jan 20, 2011 to Visitors Fees and Registration for Panorama 2011

25 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by MC Joseph

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service