When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Kwame's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it acceptable to make an error and not have it identified? Let us start to do it…"

Kwame replied Aug 27 to Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! - From Pan Trinbago

11 Aug 27
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Is this an official release from the governing body for pan that refers to MTHL Stra…"

Kwame replied Aug 26 to Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! - From Pan Trinbago

11 Aug 27
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"An individual who is admired in this society and stands as a positive example for al…"

Kwame replied Aug 2 to Meet Zakiya Uzoma-Wadada - Ex­ec­u­tive Di­rec­tor of the Eman­ci­pa­tion Sup­port Com­mit­tee

1 Aug 2
Reply by Kwame

"Another great contributor has left us. May his soul rest in peace. Thanks to his fam…"

Kwame replied Jan 29 to The legendary Dr. Clifford Alexis has passed

15 Jan 31
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Mr. Marcano, you asked some questions and answered them correctly. I agree with most…"

Kwame replied Jan 20 to The Carnival Is Not Over Who Said So? Michael Marcano President, Renegades Steel Orchestra

7 Jan 21
Reply by Bugs

"Big move by Buccooneers and I applaud them for that. I always welcome these actions…"

Kwame replied Jan 19 to BANDS GO FOR HOOKIN MEH [FIVE BANDS]

17 Jan 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well done Trinidad All Stars....Give Thanks and allow the blessings of the Creator t…"

Kwame replied Jan 14 to All Stars’ host thanksgiving

1 Jan 14
Reply by Kwame

"Before I read this article I heard the news on the radio that Pan Elders are in trou…"

Kwame replied Jan 13 to Pan Elders Struggles - Unsponsored 5-time medium band champs in crunch

8 Jan 21
Reply by evan lobo

"I have learnt a few lessons from this Elder and express my gratitude to him for his…"

Kwame replied Dec 6, 2018 to Honouring LeRoy Clarke

8 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by odw

"I heard this band for the first time on the streets in Port of Spain, as part of the…"

Kwame replied Nov 23, 2018 to Thanks ODW: Kings Row Retro Rhythm!!! SWEET PAN!!!

9 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Inez John

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service