Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Patricia Smith's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"He expressed the exact things I feel about music. He will be sorely missed."

Patricia Smith replied Mar 20, 2017 to My music: Derek Walcott

2 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Patricia Smith

"ABSOLUTELY must get justice for her and for anybody else who was murdered!!!!"

Patricia Smith replied Feb 13, 2016 to Len "Boogsie" Sharpe speaks on the death of Asami Nagakiya

23 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by MORNING GLORY

"So well said!   The love of the music and each other should be the only way. From a…"

Patricia Smith replied Feb 8, 2016 to Only love and respect from Trinidad All Stars to Desperadoes, no room for hate

10 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Peter deLight

"It is time for the whole Pan community to teach tuning skills.  Holding on to this s…"

Patricia Smith replied Dec 7, 2015 to Teaching people to tune and make

19 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by MC Joseph

"This is fabulous! I was in Poland in 1987 with the Howard University choir, so I am…"

Patricia Smith replied Sep 29, 2015 to Pan in Poland!

6 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by MC Joseph

"This is imperative! When will the pan community  in Trinidad wake up to this.  Other…"

Patricia Smith replied Aug 1, 2013 to STANDARDIZE THE STEEL PAN, A MUST

165 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Great choice!!  I'm honored to say that I had made his acquaintance in the past."

Patricia Smith replied Jun 25, 2013 to NIU steelpan maker, artist Cliff Alexis selected for 2013 Percussive Arts Society Hall of Fame

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by MICHAEL COOPER

"Well said!!! I came to the same conclusion as they were put into the bottom 2 so man…"

Patricia Smith replied Nov 23, 2011 to Sing Off's Afro Blue experience some Panorama Blues

15 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Robbie Hutchinson

"Khuent speaks a lot of truths. I hope the Trinidadian community will consider what h…"

Patricia Smith replied Oct 5, 2010 to Revisited - The Demise of the Steelband Panorama - and the Possible Solution

56 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Foy Barnes

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service