When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael C. Smith / BCV's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"wonderful presentation. I ordered the book. It is nice to see someone finally docume…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied on Thursday to “Jump Up!” talk at Brooklyn College

2 on Thursday
Reply by Bugs

"Awesome I saw the show and it was great..."

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Oct 29 to Big 5 thrill patrons at the Grand Stand

4 Oct 29
Reply by odw

"Thank - As usual you folks are truly the voice of the Steelpan world. #culturelivesh…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Oct 28 to PANORAMA RULES & REGULATIONS 2020 | Prizes - Trinidad & Tobago

2 Oct 28
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

"Agree. a true culture warrior. the country needs 1000 more like him - Speedy recover…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Oct 19 to Pray for Dr. Roy Cape

14 Oct 21
Reply by Russell Providence

"Excellent - Thank Bobby #cultureliveshere young pannist. A must listen to interview…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jul 4 to Meet Lennox “Bobby” Mohammed - Champion Arranger for Guinness Cavaliers Steel Orchestra - Up-close!

12 Jul 4
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

"Any idea what accreditation cost, what $1M ??? madness"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Feb 14 to Don’t photograph Carnival mas without permission - TTOC

4 Feb 15
Reply by evan lobo

"Follow the traditional culture in Trinidad and Tobago - I like."

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jan 19 to Holiday flashback: Barrels to Beethoven event held in Wilkinsburg

2 Jan 20
Reply by knolly smith

"I do not have a problem with the brother having super confidence in his abilities. K…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jan 13 to Duvone’s A-game - Arranger seeks repeat victories for Renegades, Pan Elders

9 Jan 13
Reply by carlton samlalsingh

"The future looks bright for Pan Trinbago. Thank you, President Beverly."

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jan 5 to "The hustling days for Pan Trinbago done,"

16 Jan 6
Reply by Martin Maitland

"The future looks bright for Pan Trinbago. Thank you, President Beverly."

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jan 5 to "The hustling days for Pan Trinbago done,"

16 Jan 6
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service