When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael C. Smith / BCV's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Vanessa. Every turn you make new ground is broken. Thank you for you…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jan 12 to Vanessa Headley arranges for 3 bands for Panorama 2020

2 Jan 12
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

"Thanks, for the recommendation Claude #cultureliveshere  "

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Nov 27, 2019 to I am recommending MICHAEL C. SMITH from BOSTON CARNIVAL as THE NEXT ERO of PAN TRINBAGO -- after THE CABINET RESHUFFLE!!!

3 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Thank for all you have done for our culture, and the Steelpan fraternity Dr. Roy Cap…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Nov 27, 2019 to Update on Dr. Roy Cape's condition and story

2 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"wonderful presentation. I ordered the book. It is nice to see someone finally docume…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Nov 13, 2019 to “Jump Up!” talk at Brooklyn College

2 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"Awesome I saw the show and it was great..."

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Oct 29, 2019 to Big 5 thrill patrons at the Grand Stand

4 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by odw

"Thank - As usual you folks are truly the voice of the Steelpan world. #culturelivesh…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Oct 28, 2019 to PANORAMA RULES & REGULATIONS 2020 | Prizes - Trinidad & Tobago

2 Oct 28, 2019

"Agree. a true culture warrior. the country needs 1000 more like him - Speedy recover…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Oct 19, 2019 to Pray for Dr. Roy Cape

14 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by Russell Providence

"Excellent - Thank Bobby #cultureliveshere young pannist. A must listen to interview…"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jul 4, 2019 to Meet Lennox “Bobby” Mohammed - Champion Arranger for Guinness Cavaliers Steel Orchestra - Up-close!

12 Jul 4, 2019

"Any idea what accreditation cost, what $1M ??? madness"

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Feb 14, 2019 to Don’t photograph Carnival mas without permission - TTOC

4 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by evan lobo

"Follow the traditional culture in Trinidad and Tobago - I like."

Michael C. Smith / BCV replied Jan 19, 2019 to Holiday flashback: Barrels to Beethoven event held in Wilkinsburg

2 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by knolly smith

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service