When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE....'s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"YEAH''HE NICE'''''DE JUMBIE''"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Feb 17, 2009 to Who was/is the "greatest" pannist ever?

11 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

"I WAS BORN THE YEAR OF''PAN IN HARMONY'''SO YOU KNOW''ITS ,,PAN ALL DAY ''ALL NITE''…"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Feb 12, 2009 to Welcome to the When Steel Talks Family -- Introduce Yourself

112 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ian Franklin

"HAVE TO SAY''ITS A NICE ARRANGEMENT'''LIKE IT''AND IT WAS BE FOR MY TIME'''HEARD IT…"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Feb 11, 2009 to Obeah Wedding Arrangement

4 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Dika

"I CAN''REMEMBER'''A TIME WHEN I,WAS YOUNGER RUDOLF WAS BLENDING,, SOME PANS 4 MY DAD…"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Feb 10, 2009 to Panorama Time was Bradley Time - The Great One Examined by master musician, arranger extraordinaire Frankie McIntosh

17 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"IM''EDWIN,OR LIL,APPLE ''''IVE BEEN AROUND PAN EVER SINCE I CUD RMBR''MY FATHER PLAY…"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Feb 10, 2009 to Welcome to the When Steel Talks Family -- Introduce Yourself

112 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ian Franklin

"TO GET THEM PLAYER'A READY'''''''''''''PLUS ITS RHYTHM''''''''''''LIKE THE CONDUCTOR…"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Feb 10, 2009 to Why start performances with "iron?"

5 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE....

"HE''S ONE OF DE''BEST THE MASTER''"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Feb 2, 2009 to Panorama Time was Bradley Time - The Great One Examined by master musician, arranger extraordinaire Frankie McIntosh

17 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"THERES'''NO QUESTION'''ABOUT THIS''TUNE''' ITS A W1NN''A''''"

EDW1N.LIL APPLE. OR APPLEWHITE.... replied Jan 24, 2009 to Magic Drum by Machel Montano & Len "Boogsie" Sharpe is here!

75 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by florencia

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service