When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

BEDE LOPEZ's Discussions (2,282)

Discussions Replied To (2152) Replies Latest Activity

"Trinis, are trichadadians, you cyar stop the it will be too costly to enforce this,…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Oct 20 to [MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE is the MOST INFLUENTIAL VOICE ON THIS FORUM] Panorama 2020 launches tomorrow -- [and ONE MAN could only play for ONE BAND]!!!

10 Oct 20
Reply by earl richards

" there is no bias in that, duvone stewart is the best panorama arranger right now, t…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jul 23 to I understand BEVERLEY RAMSEY MOORE'S perspective on the TOBAGO PANORAMA TING -- but it is PERSONAL and not in THE BEST INTEREST OF PAN!!!

3 Jul 23
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"congrats salah, those are some long years,46, god bless as always, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jul 23 to 46th Wedding & Pan Anniversary

18 Jul 30
Reply by Winston Frederick

" this is true talk, from his experiences, I knew him personaly, a great pan ma lear…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jul 23 to Poetry by Cordell "Spongy" Barbour

21 Jul 23
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" cordell barbour aka spongy was the greatest double tenor player ever,  "

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jul 15 to Cordell “Spongy” Barbour - Steelpan Great

3 Jul 15
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" this is the first time i ever heard bout an american dropping  an empty bottle,  st…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jul 3 to Steelband Clash between Invaders and Tokyo

16 Jul 9
Reply by Valerie Clarke-Monrose

" gs willl winn Toronto cyar beat the champs, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jun 13 to Ah cyar take the TENSION is TOO MUCH to MENTION -- THE WARRIORS TOO SICK ... to put down REAL LICKS!!!

4 Jun 13
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" all expenses  paid, with who money, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jun 3 to Well I made a decision today to STOP CRITICIZING BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE on THIS FORUM ... And ah know that some people will say that BEVERLEY BUY MEH OUT or she WUK OBEAH ON ME ...

10 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"duvone stewart have them bazody, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 31 to Ah never see so much PAN TRINBAGO MEETING in meh life and nobody eh telling me what going on in DEM MEETINGS

2 Jun 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

" here it is again no respect for the steel pan, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 23 to Beyond 'Pan In Danger - Death lurking for Meyer Levin and Steelband Program

3 May 23
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service