When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

BEDE LOPEZ's Discussions (2,278)

Discussions Replied To (2148) Replies Latest Activity

" cordell barbour aka spongy was the greatest double tenor player ever,  "

BEDE LOPEZ replied 17 hours ago to Cordell “Spongy” Barbour - Steelpan Great

3 17 hours ago
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" this is the first time i ever heard bout an american dropping  an empty bottle,  st…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jul 3 to Steelband Clash between Invaders and Tokyo

16 Jul 9
Reply by Valerie Clarke-Monrose

" gs willl winn Toronto cyar beat the champs, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jun 13 to Ah cyar take the TENSION is TOO MUCH to MENTION -- THE WARRIORS TOO SICK ... to put down REAL LICKS!!!

4 Jun 13
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" all expenses  paid, with who money, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied Jun 3 to Well I made a decision today to STOP CRITICIZING BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE on THIS FORUM ... And ah know that some people will say that BEVERLEY BUY MEH OUT or she WUK OBEAH ON ME ...

10 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"duvone stewart have them bazody, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 31 to Ah never see so much PAN TRINBAGO MEETING in meh life and nobody eh telling me what going on in DEM MEETINGS

2 Jun 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

" here it is again no respect for the steel pan, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 23 to Beyond 'Pan In Danger - Death lurking for Meyer Levin and Steelband Program

3 May 23
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

" they staying in the panorama music, we thing,  "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 15 to Well is years now I am on THIS FORUM asking "WHERE IS THE MUSIC? WHERE IS THE MUSIC?" and just so yesterday ah find AN EXAMPLE of what I expect in GLOBAL PAN MUSIC ...

5 May 15
Reply by odw

" its the musici that gets you exporure,         music that is listening to the ear,…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 15 to Well is years now I am on THIS FORUM asking "WHERE IS THE MUSIC? WHERE IS THE MUSIC?" and just so yesterday ah find AN EXAMPLE of what I expect in GLOBAL PAN MUSIC ...

5 May 15
Reply by odw

"please copy this information fo you may not see this any where unless you contact, …"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 6 to history of the steelpa,

4 May 6
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, when Duvone Stewart, put down a h arrangement with a a steelband, the women…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 6 to namethe panorama arranger, right now that is the most respected and why,

5 May 6
Reply by Ian Franklin

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service