When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

BEDE LOPEZ's Discussions (2,281)

Discussions Replied To (2151) Replies Latest Activity

" its the musici that gets you exporure,         music that is listening to the ear,…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 15 to Well is years now I am on THIS FORUM asking "WHERE IS THE MUSIC? WHERE IS THE MUSIC?" and just so yesterday ah find AN EXAMPLE of what I expect in GLOBAL PAN MUSIC ...

5 May 15
Reply by odw

"please copy this information fo you may not see this any where unless you contact, …"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 6 to history of the steelpa,

4 May 6
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, when Duvone Stewart, put down a h arrangement with a a steelband, the women…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 6 to namethe panorama arranger, right now that is the most respected and why,

5 May 6
Reply by Ian Franklin

"very well written Te Hghost WHO walks, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 5 to Steel Pan Blueprint For Success (Rough Draft Edit) by George D. Goddard (c. 2011)

39 May 5
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Trinidad saw it coming but take that laind back, and sa is we ting,"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 5 to Dem WHITE TECH BOYS are working out (EXPERIMENTING ON) the PAN THING -- ah always knew that this was coming ...

1 May 5
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

""

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 5 to namethe panorama arranger, right now that is the most respected and why,

5 May 6
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Claude you want to go and plaant peas, in Tobago, ms Beverly ramsey waiting for you …"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 4 to Ah think ah have to give up this FUTILE PAN TING ...

1 May 4
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Douggie, wishing you many more,      "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 4 to Happy Birthday to Martin Douglas

10 May 5
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"very good in formation Claude Gonzales, you could tell you is a Guanize,  to find th…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Apr 23 to The FIRST ORIGINAL (RECORDED) COMPOSITION made for a STEELBAND in the HISTORY OF STEELBAND MUSIC -- that I CAN FIND on THE INTERNET!!!

8 Apr 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"let the members , make their suggestion and you can pick some of the suggwesions, I…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Apr 19 to bugs: You started a GOOD PROJECT. We could compile a list of 20 EXPATS who TOOK PAN TO THE WORLD!!!

26 Apr 21
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service