When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

BEDE LOPEZ's Discussions (2,282)

Discussions Replied To (2152) Replies Latest Activity

" they staying in the panorama music, we thing,  "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 15, 2019 to Well is years now I am on THIS FORUM asking "WHERE IS THE MUSIC? WHERE IS THE MUSIC?" and just so yesterday ah find AN EXAMPLE of what I expect in GLOBAL PAN MUSIC ...

5 May 15, 2019
Reply by odw

" its the musici that gets you exporure,         music that is listening to the ear,…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 15, 2019 to Well is years now I am on THIS FORUM asking "WHERE IS THE MUSIC? WHERE IS THE MUSIC?" and just so yesterday ah find AN EXAMPLE of what I expect in GLOBAL PAN MUSIC ...

5 May 15, 2019
Reply by odw

"please copy this information fo you may not see this any where unless you contact, …"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 6, 2019 to history of the steelpa,

4 May 6, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, when Duvone Stewart, put down a h arrangement with a a steelband, the women…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 6, 2019 to namethe panorama arranger, right now that is the most respected and why,

5 May 6, 2019
Reply by Ian Franklin

"very well written Te Hghost WHO walks, "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 5, 2019 to Steel Pan Blueprint For Success (Rough Draft Edit) by George D. Goddard (c. 2011)

39 May 5, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Trinidad saw it coming but take that laind back, and sa is we ting,"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 5, 2019 to Dem WHITE TECH BOYS are working out (EXPERIMENTING ON) the PAN THING -- ah always knew that this was coming ...

1 May 5, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

""

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 5, 2019 to namethe panorama arranger, right now that is the most respected and why,

5 May 6, 2019
Reply by Ian Franklin

"Claude you want to go and plaant peas, in Tobago, ms Beverly ramsey waiting for you …"

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 4, 2019 to Ah think ah have to give up this FUTILE PAN TING ...

1 May 4, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Douggie, wishing you many more,      "

BEDE LOPEZ replied May 4, 2019 to Remembering the late Martin "Dougie" Douglas on his birthday

11 May 3
Reply by Leelee

"very good in formation Claude Gonzales, you could tell you is a Guanize,  to find th…"

BEDE LOPEZ replied Apr 23, 2019 to The FIRST ORIGINAL (RECORDED) COMPOSITION made for a STEELBAND in the HISTORY OF STEELBAND MUSIC -- that I CAN FIND on THE INTERNET!!!

8 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service