When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Merle Albino-de Coteau's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"                            While  I am saddened by the passing of my dear brother,…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Sep 20, 2019 to Musician extraordinaire Aldwin Albino has passed

12 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Merle Albino-de Coteau

"     Happy Birthday Michelle. I felt compelled to wish you all best wishes on this s…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Jun 4, 2018 to Happy Birthday to Michelle Huggins-Watts

5 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Pepe Francis MBE

"  Merle Albino-de Coteau   Happy Birthday Robbie. May I take this opportunity  on be…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Apr 29, 2018 to Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger and Recording Artist Robert Greenidge - April 28

12 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by Martin Maitland

" Congratulations Dr. Winsford  DeVine, this is really a wonderful achievement for a…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Oct 30, 2017 to Real nice story, if you love calypso: Calypso composer Winsford ‘Joker’ DeVine to receive honorary doctorate

8 Oct 30, 2017

" This effort must be highly commended, as it is common practice for students of othe…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Sep 10, 2017 to Youths make T&T proud

3 Sep 10, 2017

"Belated  Birthday Greetings, Mr. Cardinez. May you live to see many, many more. God'…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Sep 15, 2014 to Happy Birthday to GARY CARDINEZ

7 Sep 15, 2014

" Hi Brent, let me take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday. May you live t…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Sep 15, 2014 to Happy Birthday to Brent Holder

5 Sep 15, 2014

"    Congratulations are in order Hugh! Happy Birthday from the Albino Family. God's…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Apr 30, 2014 to Friends celebrate Hugh Borde at 81 - T&T’s pan ‘Liberace’

5 Apr 30, 2014

" Congratulations my prized student Akini, you know how proud I am of you. God is so…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Dec 21, 2013 to Revisited -- Meet Master Akini Gill, Masters of Music Education - UpClose!

18 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Akini Anthony Gill

" Roland, I must extend my condolences to you on the passing of your wife. May God gi…"

Merle Albino-de Coteau replied Dec 16, 2013 to Condolences to tuner Roland Harrigin on the passing of his wife

28 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Anthony C. Gittens

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service