When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Love City Pan Dragons's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Please enlighten me here, but were the steel drums used by Trinidad's oil industry e…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Aug 31, 2017 to Nation’s steel pan industry facing steel drum crisis

9 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The pans should be used all the time. There is no excuse for silence. Hold classes,…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Apr 12, 2016 to BERTEL GITTENS: We worked so hard to keep this forum alive for so many years and ...

10 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Love City Pan Dragons

"What I don't get is the absence of basic marketing of real performances. Why are the…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Nov 12, 2015 to Between 1950 and 2015, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have been spent SUBSIDIZING STEELBANDS: was this money well spent?

38 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Any celebrity will tell you how annoying and distracting an aggressive photographer…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Nov 3, 2015 to Take Warning - No Pictures, No Video - No Play for Panorama

10 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by odw

"We use these too, and have to get people to bring them from Trinidad. Nothing else h…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Sep 13, 2015 to Bass Sponge Rubber Ball manufacturer?

11 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Christopher

"I have watched this process with fascination from the Virgin Islands. I too was hopi…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Aug 16, 2015 to London panman says little value to int’l pan conference

55 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by brenda hosang

"I have been part of the management/roadie team for a youth steel band on St John for…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Jul 22, 2015 to WHY IS THE PROGRESS OF STEEL BAND MUSIC STAGNANT LOCALLY AND FOREIGN, IS IT BECAUSE THE MEMBERS HAVE A DIFFERENT CAREER TO MAKE A LIVING. AND JUST PLAY PAN FOR LOVE CULTURE AND HAPPINES.

63 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The ones whose efforts are most denigrated by all this nonsense wherever it crops up…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Aug 29, 2014 to When Steel Talks Not Welcome at New York's 2014 Steelband Panorama as Members of the Press

48 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"How come no one has mentioned Desmond "Mappo" Richardson? When he came to the Virgin…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Aug 17, 2014 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

68 Apr 10
Reply by Lennox Archibald

"Congratulations, Ebonites, from the Love City Pan Dragons on St John in the Virgin I…"

Love City Pan Dragons replied Aug 1, 2014 to Congratulations to Ebonites Steel Orchestra - 2014 Antigua & Barbuda National Panorama Champions!

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Love City Pan Dragons

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service