When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Grafton Spooner's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

" I extend solidarity with my Muslim friends. In celebrating your religious tradition…"

Grafton Spooner replied May 13 to Eid Mubarak to the Muslim brothers and sisters of WST

5 May 13
Reply by hollis clifton

"I can view now. Thanks."

Grafton Spooner replied May 8 to The 2021 NLCB PanoGrama - Night 2 -- The World Cup of Steelpan

6 May 9
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Unable to view the competition, this is a problem. How could I access  the show?"

Grafton Spooner replied May 8 to The 2021 NLCB PanoGrama - Night 2 -- The World Cup of Steelpan

6 May 9
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Salah, I offer my condolences to you and your family. In the midst of your grief may…"

Grafton Spooner replied May 2 to The Passing of a matriarch and steelpan activist

26 May 5
Reply by Jeremy de Barry

"Salah Wilson, check my brief contact info sent to your WhatsApp # this evening. Look…"

Grafton Spooner replied Apr 22 to A good time to revisit "An exclusive Ministry for Pan in Trinidad & Tobago"

18 Apr 25
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Salah Wilson, thanks for constructively sharing such thought provoking ideas. There…"

Grafton Spooner replied Apr 22 to A good time to revisit "An exclusive Ministry for Pan in Trinidad & Tobago"

18 Apr 25
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Andre Moses is to be applauded for his thoughtful focus on calling for a broad strat…"

Grafton Spooner replied Apr 20 to Toward A Sustainable Steelband Modell By Andre Moses

6 Apr 26
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

"I agree with Claude Gonzales. T&T has managed to fabricate steel percussion musi…"

Grafton Spooner replied Oct 25, 2020 to THE STEEL PAN BUILDER

4 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"I appreciate the proposed approach outlined by Rubadiri Victor. He has graciously ta…"

Grafton Spooner replied Sep 28, 2020 to Update - Panist in Need

5 Sep 28, 2020
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am touched by the community's response and agree with Char Burgess' suggestion reg…"

Grafton Spooner replied Sep 27, 2020 to Panist in need

7 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Grafton Spooner

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service