When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Grafton Spooner's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"ODW, your point is well taken. I was operating under the assumption that those skill…"

Grafton Spooner replied Jun 3 to Is PANORAMA ATTENDANCE falling off?

12 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The organization that is responsible for Panorama would be well advised to approach…"

Grafton Spooner replied Jun 2 to Is PANORAMA ATTENDANCE falling off?

12 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr. Stewart, as an ex-pat, I am so proud of your achievements and much more so, I am…"

Grafton Spooner replied May 28 to Stewart out for Panorama 3-peat in 2020

15 May 30
Reply by odw

"Duvone, your post is timely and very relevant to the current state of the steel-pan…"

Grafton Spooner replied Apr 1, 2018 to A Question from Duvone Stewart - if it really makes sense being apart of STEELPAN in TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

30 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, I respect, admire and appreciate your constant call to advance the steel orc…"

Grafton Spooner replied Jan 30, 2018 to Ah doh think PUSHING PAN ON THE ROAD like in the SIXITES coming back in vogue. Young people take over the PAN now and I think they want TRUCKS!!!

8 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, the points you have made are very well taken. We seem however to be caught-u…"

Grafton Spooner replied Sep 30, 2017 to This is going to be a LEAN PANORAMA 2018!!!

5 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"For those of us  living outside of Trinidad and Tobago, where and how could we purch…"

Grafton Spooner replied Mar 3, 2017 to DVD of Trinidad and Tobago Large and Medium Panorama Finals 2017 Available

8 May 17, 2017
Reply by PJJ

"If there are no valid justifications to retain use if the canopies, except for sun a…"

Grafton Spooner replied Feb 3, 2017 to Exodus: No need for pan canopies

6 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Haydn Anthony

"Glenroy, I understand and support the notions you have outlined. You have advanced a…"

Grafton Spooner replied Sep 23, 2016 to Some thoughts on Panorama and Steelband Progress in T&T

6 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""

Grafton Spooner replied Apr 12, 2016 to BERTEL GITTENS: We worked so hard to keep this forum alive for so many years and ...

10 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Love City Pan Dragons

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service