When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claire Charles's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"you are in my prayers stay strong and keep the faith. wishing you a speedy recovery "

Claire Charles replied Sep 4, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"Love watching you play you make me smile , keep the faith, keep doing what you are d…"

Claire Charles replied Apr 1, 2015 to Meet Miranda Martin of Trinidad and Tobago

4 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Claire Charles

"Mr Lopez in my opinion there is nothing wrong with arrangers having there own stylin…"

Claire Charles replied Feb 19, 2015 to Does Arrangers have their own Musical Styles or Recycling Music?

19 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Winston Dayal ( alias Gons)

"Marcus thank you, as in any home or as in any one life we need stability, and that i…"

Claire Charles replied Feb 18, 2015 to An Interview with Raf Robertson - Musician, Former Panorama Judge and birdsong Arranger by Dalton Narine

11 Nov 2
Reply by odw

"Heavy I will like to be around a tuner and ask questions about this process, as you…"

Claire Charles replied Feb 17, 2015 to Dissonance

10 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Phase 2 response was not written by Mr Sharp , since Mr Sharp has the last word he d…"

Claire Charles replied Feb 17, 2015 to Social Media Backlash to Phase II Player Cut Before Panorama Finals

47 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by josephknights

"Mr Raf Robertson what a beautiful and honest interview you touch on subjects that so…"

Claire Charles replied Feb 17, 2015 to An Interview with Raf Robertson - Musician, Former Panorama Judge and birdsong Arranger by Dalton Narine

11 Nov 2
Reply by odw

"Mr Valentine I am not a musicologist, just a lover of my culture a Desperadoes fan ,…"

Claire Charles replied Feb 15, 2015 to Congratulations to Trinidad All Stars & Pan Elders

42 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by A.L.Nunes

"I always look forward to your post and reading your comments , you are a reasonable…"

Claire Charles replied Jan 31, 2015 to Would Panorama Die without the Party on the Greens?

33 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"There is not enough words to express my gratitude and thanks to you Ian Franklin for…"

Claire Charles replied Feb 28, 2014 to San Juan East Side Symphony and Pan Jammers in 1st Place - It’s A Tie! -- Results

12 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Andrew Mayers

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service