When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mr Claire Charles's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"R I P "

Mr Claire Charles replied Mar 26 to Remembering Cecil “Pious” Atherton - RIP

3 Mar 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"no steel orchestra in the world can top we(desperadoes ) ah know the pans don't soun…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 27 to The Desperadoes - One of the greatest steelpan music recordings ever

8 Feb 27
Reply by Mr Claire Charles

"a true  gentleman Happy Birthday RIP"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 25 to Dr. Jit Samaroo! - Steelband Arranger Extraordinaire!!!

46 Feb 25

"That book is in my library . George is a legend in the history Pan great thinker "

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 17 to Who Am I? - A Breakdown Of George "Sonny" Goddard's Accomplishments

42 Feb 17

"The best president in the history of Pan a total shame that we do not have a complet…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 17 to The Late George Goddard - Pan Leader & former Steelbands Association President - UpClose!

4 Feb 17
Reply by Panicle USA, LLC

"you are in my prayers stay strong and keep the faith. wishing you a speedy recovery "

Mr Claire Charles replied Sep 4, 2015 to One of our Comrades Glenroy Joseph is having a serious operation tomorrow, your Thoughts and Prayers are most appreciated,

47 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"Love watching you play you make me smile , keep the faith, keep doing what you are d…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Apr 1, 2015 to Meet Miranda Martin of Trinidad and Tobago

4 Apr 1, 2015

"Mr Lopez in my opinion there is nothing wrong with arrangers having there own stylin…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 19, 2015 to Does Arrangers have their own Musical Styles or Recycling Music?

19 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Winston Dayal ( alias Gons)

"Marcus thank you, as in any home or as in any one life we need stability, and that i…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 18, 2015 to An Interview with Raf Robertson - Musician, Former Panorama Judge and birdsong Arranger by Dalton Narine

11 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by odw

"Heavy I will like to be around a tuner and ask questions about this process, as you…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 17, 2015 to Dissonance

10 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Gerard Clarke

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service