When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mr Claire Charles's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Heavy I will like to be around a tuner and ask questions about this process, as you…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 17, 2015 to Dissonance

10 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Phase 2 response was not written by Mr Sharp , since Mr Sharp has the last word he d…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 17, 2015 to Social Media Backlash to Phase II Player Cut Before Panorama Finals

47 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by josephknights

"Mr Raf Robertson what a beautiful and honest interview you touch on subjects that so…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 17, 2015 to An Interview with Raf Robertson - Musician, Former Panorama Judge and birdsong Arranger by Dalton Narine

11 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by odw

"Mr Valentine I am not a musicologist, just a lover of my culture a Desperadoes fan ,…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 15, 2015 to Congratulations to Trinidad All Stars & Pan Elders

42 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by A.L.Nunes

"I always look forward to your post and reading your comments , you are a reasonable…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Jan 31, 2015 to Would Panorama Die without the Party on the Greens?

33 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"There is not enough words to express my gratitude and thanks to you Ian Franklin for…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 28, 2014 to San Juan East Side Symphony and Pan Jammers in 1st Place - It’s A Tie! -- Results

12 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Andrew Mayers

"Mr Leon (Smooth ) Edward a gentleman with class always respected him ,for his musica…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 28, 2014 to Special dedication to all the panorama experts on when steel talks, for whom the cap fits

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

"What a shame pan is going the same way my country is going ,total disrespect to the…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 14, 2014 to Pan Splash brings ‘Boogsie’ to tears: ‘Nobody cares about steelpan’

56 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Ianant

"Through friends I come to know Foody very quiet& cool person . My condolence goe…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 14, 2014 to Former Founding member of West Side Symphony member Leroy (Foody) Learmont, Passed

9 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by kenneth clarke

"Is there any way I can get in contact with Spongy this is Flats (the tailor) friend…"

Mr Claire Charles replied Feb 10, 2014 to Poetry by Cordell "Spongy" Barbour

21 Jul 23, 2019
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service