When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,183)

Discussions Replied To (7839) Replies Latest Activity

"Ingrid, Claude love Beverley and just wonna be one of her Boy Toys"

Cecil hinkson replied on Friday to Well if things work out RIGHT TOMORROW -- ah going and JOIN TEAM REBUILD. Now Earl and Cecil and Ingrid will call me a HYPOCRITE -- but I say PAN PROGRESS TRUMPS ALL ...

2 on Friday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"About the soloing they should listen more to what [Cobo Jack] Emanuel Riley did."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 22 to CULTURAL CONFESSIONS OF A REAL TRINIDADIAN ...

6 on Wednesday
Reply by odw

"Facebook depends on people/users, so they have to organize so it won't be that easy…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 15 to Why is Facebook Limiting the Live-Streaming of Music?

6 Sep 15
Reply by odw

"This is a sad turn of events. running the Pan Movement is easy money, the trick is n…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 14 to Well ah made a BIG FUNDAMENTAL ERROR!!! I thought that the PAN TRINBAGO INTERNAL WAR was about POWER -- but I just found out it is about MONEY ...

3 Sep 14
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"How can ah Trini NOT be 2 D bone?"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 14 to About the Steel Pan - Trinidad & Tobago [If Johann Chuckaree gets the right manager, he could go far -- especially since he is into the SYNTHESIZED PAN too]

1 Sep 14
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude, Beverley is a BIG gyrl [from Tobago] watch at how she'll handle those 3 men.…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 9 to CECIL HINKSON and EARL RICHARDS: Allyuh throw THE BEV into a DEEP WATER PRESIDENCY to swim with SHARKS and now SHARKS attacking THE LADY and allyuh refuse to come to her RESCUE ...

1 Sep 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Blessings in whatever you do Bro."

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 17 to Pan in a major way

3 Aug 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Michelle Obama could have made the picture perfect.."

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 10 to If BIDEN pick KAMALA HARRIS this week -- ah going and JUMP OFF the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE ... NO LIE!!!

13 Aug 16
Reply by Aquil

"Just give Michelle Obama nod and put everything to rest. "

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 30 to A JAMAICAN VICE PRESIDENT in the WHITE HOUSE -- I could live with SUSAN RICE being the VEE PEE!!!

5 Jul 30
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Mismanage to those who don't like straight talk... "

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 29 to Between PAN TRINBAGO and TUCO -- over ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS have been STOLEN over the LAST 15 YEARS ... WITH IMPUNITY

1 Jul 29
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service