When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,984)

Discussions Replied To (7645) Replies Latest Activity

"Vanessa has a way of getting people to excell. Good job Kenny, but don't give up yuh…"

Cecil hinkson replied 9 hours ago to More 2020 SOCA!!! KENNY PHILLIPS JUMP IN THE BREW!!!

2 9 hours ago
Reply by eCaroh Boston

"BOIUISAHREALBACCANALIST.  40 is not 46, so that is encouraging."

Cecil hinkson replied 23 hours ago to Cecil Hinkson: How come YOU and BEVERLEY put ICE WATER ENSEMBLE and MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE way down at NUMBER 40?

2 23 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude,you must understand my comment about Andy was mainly about the tempo of his m…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Monday to Congratulations - Odie Franklin named 2020 Panorama arranger of Steel Xplosion Steel Orchestra - Medium band category

4 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

"The big drum drowning out everybody and the bongo man playing what the tenor plays,…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Saturday to Is "THE IRON" dead (or dying) in the MODERN STEELBAND?

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"So the bandit just happen to be in that area at 5am?"

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 8 to STEELPAN BANDITS TARGET EXODUS... and Captain waits 5 hours for police action

17 10 hours ago
Reply by Anthony L

"Aye Gregory, since when yuh listening to Claude???"

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 7 to Dear MR. GREGORY LINDSAY: This is PANORAMA TIME!!! Please put your OBSESSION with this FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on HOLD until ASH WEDNESDAY!!!

6 Nov 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I've said it before, all this report will do is get people angry. nobody ain't getti…"

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 6 to Dear MR. GREGORY LINDSAY: This is PANORAMA TIME!!! Please put your OBSESSION with this FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on HOLD until ASH WEDNESDAY!!!

6 Nov 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"How yuh rushin sooo, ah put in yuh application and it is presently under review. so…"

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 5 to CECIL HINKSON: If you want me to jump on this BEVERLEY BANDWAGON you have to get me a PRO and a NEW ERO ...

1 Nov 5
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Gotta keep them honest, NO BULLSHITTING... "

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 5 to CECIL HINKSON: What excuse are you making for the FINANCIAL REPORTS not being presented today?

7 Nov 6
Reply by odw

"This was SAD. "

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 5 to Panist and Tuner -- Carl and Susan Chase, pillars of local arts, die by choice

3 Nov 5
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service