When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (6,445)

Discussions Replied To (6167) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like they will have a problem with the venue, was told the Savannah is flooded."

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to TWO DAYS left to the BIG FIVE PARTY -- THE STAGES done set ALREADY!!! Hurry up and get your TICKETS Pan Lovers!!!

14 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"You got that right patrick, where are the supporters? a perfect example of what this…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to UWI graduates underemployed

4 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"earl richards, I don't think it matters to a sponsor after they sever ties with a ba…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Does sponsors regret dropping their sponsorship of Steel orchestras when another sponsor comes to the rescue and the band becomes more successful ?

6 14 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Claude I will have to agree with you said about the marketable music, a perfect exam…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to TWO DAYS left to the BIG FIVE PARTY -- THE STAGES done set ALREADY!!! Hurry up and get your TICKETS Pan Lovers!!!

14 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, I wish the Big5 well but if they fail to address the carnival issue early th…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Wednesday to TWO DAYS left to the BIG FIVE PARTY -- THE STAGES done set ALREADY!!! Hurry up and get your TICKETS Pan Lovers!!!

14 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Lookin impressive, it's all up to pan people in the Mecca, lets make a stand for the…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to TWO DAYS left to the BIG FIVE PARTY -- THE STAGES done set ALREADY!!! Hurry up and get your TICKETS Pan Lovers!!!

14 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, I think we are not too far from what you spoke off. The BIG 5 job is to make…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra wins GOLD in Australia.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

""

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to Toronto All Stars Steel Orchestra wins GOLD in Australia.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude It doh matter who they hire, THE STEELBAND WAS CREATED TO BE IN CARNIVAL."

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to Will the BIG 5 CONCERT run at a PROFIT?

14 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

"TASSO took part in the Australian International Music Festival and won."

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter