When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,916)

Discussions Replied To (7581) Replies Latest Activity

"R  E  S  P  E  C  T, RESPECTFUL. "

Cecil hinkson replied 8 hours ago to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

17 7 hours ago
Reply by Russell Providence

"Birthday Blessings Duvone. Enjoy. "

Cecil hinkson replied 10 hours ago to Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger Duvone Stewart - September 17

4 9 hours ago
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"MM, you spoke a mouthful... "

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

17 7 hours ago

"Aye Russell, ah Tshirt? surely he could have presented himself differently. "

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ shows up at CURTIS PIERRE'S FUNERAL SERVICE

17 7 hours ago

"CONDOLENCES to Aldwin family and friends"

Cecil hinkson replied on Friday to Musician extraordinaire Aldwin Albino has passed

11 on Saturday
Reply by Glenda Marvray

"merrytones "we" put her there to  lead, I figure we should let her."

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to CECIL HINKSON: Since you are now the GLOBAL VOICE of BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO -- ah want to know how come there is NO announcement of the DEATH of CURTIS PIERRE on their website as of yet ...

8 on Friday
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"I'm not the voice of Beverley ANYWHERE, It's just that I feel she should be given th…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to CECIL HINKSON: Since you are now the GLOBAL VOICE of BEVERLEY and PAN TRINBAGO -- ah want to know how come there is NO announcement of the DEATH of CURTIS PIERRE on their website as of yet ...

8 on Friday

"A MASTER at work."

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to Hell No, The Beat Is Not Gone - Ray Holman’s New CD “FIRST LOVE” Keeps The Music Going

2 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"People in the Global village check out the Forum."

8 on Friday

"You can't compare Beverley time in office to Diaz, I too doh like the Pan in Tobago…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 11 to Well BEVERLEY have all her lackeys out there now BEGGING ROWLEY FOR A MINISTRY OF PAN thinking that they will put her in charge ... but ONE REASONABLE FELLAH just expose them

11 Sep 11
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service