When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (6,754)

Discussions Replied To (6462) Replies Latest Activity

"To get around the money problem they have to let the Government withhold players mon…"

Cecil hinkson replied 11 hours ago to What do pan people really mean when they talk about a Panorama "strike" ?

13 6 hours ago
Reply by Tony Smith

"Arrangers might have to take out "CUT_ASS" insurence this year, just in case the ban…"

Cecil hinkson replied 17 hours ago to STARLIFT is going with ROBERT GREENIDGE as their ARRANGER for PANORAMA 2018!!!

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"That's not true Claude, I doh believe the Boycott, removal of Diaz, the $500 got ser…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to The CIP should already have had a shadow executive in place, or at least a steering committee ....

9 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"IBB, doh remind them of that gyrl, lololololol when they came out of the meeting lik…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to The CIP should already have had a shadow executive in place, or at least a steering committee ....

9 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Vote them out in October 2018."

Cecil hinkson replied on Wednesday to IT IS TIME FOR A REVOLUTION AT THE WORLD GOVERNING BODY

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"merrytones, I've been saying the same thing for some time, The CIP ought to get off…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Wednesday to Time for the CIP to step up their POLITICAL GAME

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil, the WST family is depending on the CIP to do that in October 2018."

Cecil hinkson replied on Wednesday to A Message From Pan Trinbago - The PRO Speaks

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Aquil

"merrytones, I believe keeping a band away from panorama for two years causes damage…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to A Message From Pan Trinbago - The PRO Speaks

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Aquil

"Aye Claude I agree with you, 12 months is a long time, I don't believe they scored e…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to IF NOT THE CIP, WHO?

25 6 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"If you are a Concern Individual the internet gave you a voice, this is the time to u…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to IF NOT THE CIP, WHO?

25 6 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service