When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,059)

Discussions Replied To (7717) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Job RENEGADES."

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Applaud Renegades

7 21 hours ago
Reply by Grafton Spooner

"The talk circulating is they made Keith Simpson VEE PEE, and the old VP was made Ass…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 yesterday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Aye Claude, yuh really make the woman fire the VEE PEE."

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 yesterday

"So how come you know they going to impeach D VEE PEE Boi? Ah find Beverley listening…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Tuesday to CECIL HINKSON: No matter how I beg YOU and YOUR PRESIDENT to RESHUFFLE THE CABINET -- allyuh refuse to LISTEN TO ME ...

18 yesterday

"Was told Ojay is one of Duvone students."

Cecil hinkson replied on Sunday to So who is this OJAY RICHARDS? The man come out of the blue and run past THE MIGHTY DUVONE ...

2 on Sunday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Did I not see Dionne Warwick and Nancy Williams?"

Cecil hinkson replied Jan 17 to The 150 Greatest Albums Made By Women

1 Jan 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Boi dah bottle ain't doing nuttin for a band of 60 + players, yuh better send it up…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jan 13 to PICK THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN SMALL BAND FINALS ON FRIDAY:

8 Jan 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"OK."

Cecil hinkson replied Jan 13 to Cecil Hinkson: Hurry up and set up your SMALL BAND PANORAMA CRACKSHOT pick sheet -- ah sending ah little prize to the WINNER!!!

1 Jan 13
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Here is my 5: UPTOWN FASCINATORS                      TTDF                     GENES…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jan 13 to PICK THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN SMALL BAND FINALS ON FRIDAY:

8 Jan 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""HITTERS" create a service."

Cecil hinkson replied Jan 12 to When I look at the LEVEL OF SUPPORT for CRACKSHOTS in the PANORAMA and the ARGUMENTS that people are putting up in support -- I am assured that PAN PROGRESS is NOT ON THE CALENDAR ...

7 Jan 13

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service