When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,157)

Discussions Replied To (7813) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Claude.. "

Cecil hinkson replied on Saturday to CECIL HINKSON is MY BOSS on THIS FORUM and he asked me to reprise this article by George Goddard Jr

4 on Sunday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Claude I hope you got good news, Andre will fit nicely with Silver Stars."

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 3 to I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE that ANDRE WHITE is in the LEAD SPOT to become THE NEXT ARRANGER of SILVER STARS STEELBAND ...

2 Jul 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aye Claude, time to re-post George Goddard jr  Blueprint for the Steelband ."

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 3 to GEORGE RAMPERSAD speaks on BEHALF OF PAN PLAYERS ...

5 Jul 3
Reply by George Rampersad

"Ramajay Mr Panman"

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 30 to Well THIS FEEL like ah REAL PAN RAMAJAY by LIAM TEAGUE!!!

2 Jun 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"It is not about Panorama, but how the time between Panoramas is utilized."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 28 to Or as BLACK STALIN SAY, we might wake up ONE DAY and hear that Steelband come from the UNITED STATES KINGDOM ... Brooklyn done start already producing PAN PRODIGY -- to MANUFACTURE we OWN CULTURE ...

5 Jun 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Where are the results for the single performer?"

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 27 to FINAL 2020 INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY RESULTS (SOLOISTS)!!! CONGRATS TO THE USA!!!

1 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"CONGRATULATIONS  ANDRE WHITE...."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 27 to REDEMPTION SONG!!! WE WIPE DEM CLEAN!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! BUGS and CECIL is PAN LISTENING GENIUSES!!!

4 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Earl, so allyuh send the "B" team""

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 27 to REDEMPTION SONG!!! WE WIPE DEM CLEAN!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! BUGS and CECIL is PAN LISTENING GENIUSES!!!

4 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Aye Claude, Keisha is capable."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 23 to CECIL HINKSON: It look as if THE USA going and win ALL THREE CATEGORIES in this INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY, boy ...

1 Jun 23
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"BE SAFE GUYS.  HAPPY FATHERS DAY."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 21 to Happy Father's Day

1 Jun 21
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service