When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,228)

Discussions Replied To (7884) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations... "

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 30 to Congratulations to panist Nakiya Athina de Freitas on receiving her BA in Musical Arts

1 Sep 30
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Not getting anything from the elected officials at Pan Trinbago, so don't ask, THEY…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 25 to Pan Trinbago, please release the list of financial member bands.

3 Sep 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Congratulations.. "

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 29 to Congratulations to Mangrove on their 2021 Panorama Championship

1 Aug 29
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Sherman Fyfe calling it as he see it....."

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 23 to SALMON CUPID open the door to some REAL RACE TALK ON PAN and HADCO, BOY ... Sherman Fyfe jump in the brew

1 Aug 23
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So the big issue is who the investors are......ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 20 to ME and SALMON CUPID on the SAME PAGE on THE HADCO PAN PRODUCTION -- What the hell is this?

3 Aug 20
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"As far as I know it, HADCO is an investor in this company, it is being run be Akua L…"

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 20 to ME and SALMON CUPID on the SAME PAGE on THE HADCO PAN PRODUCTION -- What the hell is this?

3 Aug 20
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Gotta give thanks to Andy A. Neils at PANMAXPANS. It will take us all doing what we…"

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 18 to CONGRATULATIONS to CECIL HINKSON!!! The man has his own PAN BRAND!!!

1 Aug 18
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Well done Claude....."

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 15 to 8 million dollars for Tobago band; Keith Scotland says the Spree Simon project is going to be on his front burner.

4 Aug 16
Reply by Russell Providence

"Congratulations.."

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 1 to Congratulations -- to Delphina James - Award winning Panist

2 Aug 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulations... "

Cecil hinkson replied Aug 1 to Congratulations to panists Kianna Carrington-Dover and Keifer Dover on their marriage

2 Aug 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service