When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,206)

Discussions Replied To (7862) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy celebration to all Muslim ."

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to Eid Mubarak to the Muslim brothers and sisters of WST

5 on Thursday
Reply by hollis clifton

"Claude I'm no longer involved with pan in any way, shape or form, you gotta find som…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Wednesday to CECIL HINKSON: All dem TRINIDADIANS went to CANADA and NONE AH DEM CYAR PLAY PAN ...

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I am no authority of Pan in Canada, I gave you my opinion...just to set the record s…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Wednesday to CECIL HINKSON: All dem TRINIDADIANS went to CANADA and NONE AH DEM CYAR PLAY PAN ...

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I am no authority of Pan in Canada, I gave you my opinion...just to set the record s…"

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Boi, ah shame, like I'll have to dust off meh sticks...lol  I believe youths here re…"

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Sincere Condolences.."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 28 to Remembering Cecil “Pious” Atherton - RIP

3 Mar 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Awesome.."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 28 to Ah putting up a WOMEN IN PAN MONTH VIDEO featuring KEISHA CODRINGTON -- Cecil Hinkson will be HAPPY. But that is a very SOULFUL SONG so it kinda hard to play ...

2 Mar 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Rudy is ah LEGEND"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 20 to Rudy "Two Left" Smith - Maylyn

3 Mar 21
Reply by odw

"Ah lot of knowledge was imparted in this interview, I particularly liked what was sa…"

Cecil hinkson replied Feb 11 to Clive Bradley, 1982 Desperadoes Steel Orchestra Arranger: The “Ah Goin’ And Party Tonight” Story - UpClose!

1 Feb 11
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"No need to set up an office for that, just ah change of attitude toward those who re…"

Cecil hinkson replied Feb 10 to Man already calling on AQUIL ARRINDELL to set up PAN TRINBAGO OFFICES in FOREIGN ... RUSSELL PROVIDENCE is ah REAL SERIOUS CAMPAIGN MANAGER, BOY!!!

2 Feb 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service