When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,801)

Discussions Replied To (7469) Replies Latest Activity

"I feelin sorry for mehself, these people seem to be contented wiith the way things a…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to CECIL HINKSON: Ah feeling sorry for you, boy!!! This PAN TING turn on you like a WAYWARD WIFE!!!

3 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Nothing here to have me excited, I expect to see different people use pan. This is n…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to Cecil Hinkson and Earl Richards: Ah want both of allyuh to watch and listen to THIS VIDEO and then come back and give me a REPORT -- PLEASE!!!

6 on Thursday
Reply by odw

"Claude, I'm beginning to wonder if ever she is wrong about something the people arou…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Monday to WHAT'S NEW WITH PAN TRINBAGO?

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"They forgot that we in  foreign was right there with them when the fight was about r…"

10 on Tuesday

"She have big men fraid to talk, she even have Marcus on lock down lol. They don't se…"

10 on Tuesday

"I will love to hear Alvin views on Panorama, from then to now. And the state of the…"

Cecil hinkson replied May 12 to Well I have to give ALVIN DANIEL some high marks for THESE LYRICS. It could be the MOST TOUCHING CALYPSO in MY LIFE

4 May 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW9uCHw_1tE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW9uCHw…"

Cecil hinkson replied May 12 to Happy Mother’s Day to all the Steelpan & Steelband Music Moms

10 May 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Blessings to all Mothers."

Cecil hinkson replied May 12 to Happy Mother’s Day to all the Steelpan & Steelband Music Moms

10 May 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"No talkin bout PT business in the Forum please, that's an order from the top."

Cecil hinkson replied May 11 to No money owed to steelbands?

9 May 11
Reply by Russell Providence

"TRANSPARENCY is the ONLY way to avoid constant scrutiny."

Cecil hinkson replied May 11 to No money owed to steelbands?

9 May 11
Reply by Russell Providence

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service