When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,113)

Discussions Replied To (7770) Replies Latest Activity

"We ask GOD to guide and protect y'all as you do your jobs. "

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to Steelband Community Members on the Front Line Against COVID-19 -- Thanks You!

3 on Friday
Reply by odw

"These people issued cheques already and they bounced...."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 20 to NCC: Official Statement on Disbursement of Outstanding Payments to Steelband Players in Trinidad & Tobago [There is a CATCH here; make sure allyuh CATCH IT]

6 Mar 23
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Boi, as far as I know It's not Beverley  it's Gypsy and the NCC.."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 19 to CECIL HINKSON: All the years you make me come on THIS FORUM and work for you FOR FREE -- and I thought that YOU care about PAN PLAYERS ... but since BEVERLEY take over you and EARL get soft soft soft!

1 Mar 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Nice one Khuent. Dear Corona, ah not gonna own yuh."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 18 to Dear Corona -- Khuent Rose

5 Mar 18
Reply by odw

"That's a blatant lack of respect for players."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 17 to GYPSY and COLIN LUCAS run up $78 MILLION$$$ in debt in their first two years running the NCC ... and now these same TWO MEN are supposed to PAY TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS ... no suprise the NCC ACCOUNT EMPTY

3 Mar 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"It's a shame that after they remove Diaz from Pan Trinbago we are seeing symptoms of…"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 17 to GYPSY and COLIN LUCAS run up $78 MILLION$$$ in debt in their first two years running the NCC ... and now these same TWO MEN are supposed to PAY TOBAGO PAN PLAYERS ... no suprise the NCC ACCOUNT EMPTY

3 Mar 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"This was a very interesting discussion.."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 14 to Kareem Thomson takes a musical look at -- Wrong Again” by Skinny Banton

3 Mar 14
Reply by odw

"Ingrid, when yuh going T&T for carnival yuh gotta leave hubby home, that's the #…"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 12 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"Ingrid forgive meh, yuh know how it is wid old age, I only got a glimpse of the pers…"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 11 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

"Aye Claude wey you get Ingrid pic from Boi? I've always had a funny suspicion yuh ti…"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 10 to Ingrid Blackwood-Belle: I need a report from you on your TRIP TO TRINIDAD CARNIVAL -- please come on and tell us ALL ABOUT IT!!!

14 Mar 13

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service