When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,139)

Discussions Replied To (7796) Replies Latest Activity

"An update every Friday could be nice, it can also be used as an opportunity to hype…"

Cecil hinkson replied May 15 to I think that PAN LOVERS around the WORLD might be curious to SEE who is entering this INTERNATIONAL PAN RAMAJAY; so I think that EXODUS should keep us UPDATED as the ENTRIES come in ...

1 May 15
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"CONDOLENCES."

Cecil hinkson replied May 10 to Condolences to Panist Patrick Davis

3 May 11
Reply by CURTIS WILLIAMS

"Boss album."

Cecil hinkson replied May 9 to Starlift Steel Orchestra - 1965 Album "Thinking of You While Listening To Angostura Starlift"

1 May 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"China has the dollars and they are not shy to lend/invest in the Caribbean for ah pi…"

Cecil hinkson replied May 5 to CHINA'S increasing POWER in TRINIDAD ... I am putting up this VIDEO for one reason and that is the CLARITY OF THE PAN TONES ... which is a good starting point for a good sound engineer ...

1 May 5
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"We will adapt to suit any situation. We could be looking at panorama like this is 20…"

Cecil hinkson replied May 4 to Is the Virtual Panyard the future of the Steelband post Corvid-19?

3 May 4
Reply by eCaroh Boston

"Nice  Tribute "

Cecil hinkson replied May 4 to Since 1962” We Miss You. Happy Birthday Martin Douglas

1 May 4
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Nice Pic Albino.."

Cecil hinkson replied May 1 to Remembering my mentor Neville Jules --- by Martin Albino

4 May 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"It would be nice if these players  come up with a few songs in memory of Dougie...."

Cecil hinkson replied Apr 28 to “No Tomorrow” by Kerwin Dubois and Alana Roberts -- An Andre White arrangement- Featuring De Coalitio

6 Apr 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Biden better choose either Cory.Booker or Kamala Harris if he want to stay nice with…"

Cecil hinkson replied Apr 28 to Oppo dumps and behind-the-scenes lobbying: Biden’s VP search heats up [This political article is worth a read as BIDEN PONDERS]

1 Apr 28
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Gotta hide from Covid, stay inside..."

Cecil hinkson replied Apr 26 to Just Checking Up On the When Steel Talks family

8 Apr 27
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service