When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,847)

Discussions Replied To (7513) Replies Latest Activity

"Boi, I saw a pic. of the executive talking with the Tobago House of Assembly. all en…"

Cecil hinkson replied 6 hours ago to At least MICHAEL JOSEPH used to come on THIS FORUM (in the middle of TIEFING 60 MILLION) and mamaguy we with some OLE TALK. But under BEVERLEY -- BIG BIG MAN AND WOMAN have to STAY SILENT!!!

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"BuleBoy, Calypso Rose, David Rudder all won with his compositions, Exodus won with h…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 11 to HOW ABOUT AN HONORARY DOCTORATE FOR PELHAM GODDARD...

8 Jul 12
Reply by knolly smith

"I believe they still have to import the steel, so everything depends on the availabi…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 9 to DRUM FACTORY PRODUCTION EXCEEDS DEMAND

21 Jul 11
Reply by Russell Providence

"This is good news, I wish them well.."

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 9 to DRUM FACTORY PRODUCTION EXCEEDS DEMAND

21 Jul 11

"Congratulations to all the bands"

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 2 to ‘Hero’ brings home Starlift in tight pan competition

1 Jul 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulations young lady."

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 2 to Former captain of the SJC Steel Pan Orchestra St Lucian Lisa-Monique Edward Graduates with Top Academic Award in Canada

2 Jul 2
Reply by Christopher Castagne aka RasCas

"Congratulations on your event BSO."

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 2 to Congratulations to BSO on another "Pan Is Sweet" production

1 Jul 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulations to the recipients..."

Cecil hinkson replied Jul 2 to BSO Honors Steelband’s Finest at the 2019 “Pan Is Sweet” Show with HuPanitarian Awards

1 Jul 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Looks nice."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 22 to More info on the diamond cut steel drums manufactured by Akira Iino

1 Jun 22
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Russell Providence, they only change it recently after people started talking about…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 22 to Poor showing at We Beat Pan Parade

18 Jun 22

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service