When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,916)

Discussions Replied To (7581) Replies Latest Activity

"Beverley is the leader of the pan movement until the next election, there is nothing…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 10 to Well BEVERLEY have all her lackeys out there now BEGGING ROWLEY FOR A MINISTRY OF PAN thinking that they will put her in charge ... but ONE REASONABLE FELLAH just expose them

11 Sep 11
Reply by odw

"BEVERLEY WILL DO THE JOB, as good as any and better than many. The next couple of ye…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 10 to Well BEVERLEY have all her lackeys out there now BEGGING ROWLEY FOR A MINISTRY OF PAN thinking that they will put her in charge ... but ONE REASONABLE FELLAH just expose them

11 Sep 11
Reply by odw

"CONDOLENCES..."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 10 to Curtis Pierre, Pan pioneer, has passed

14 on Thursday
Reply by Charles Assevero

"Boi, Shadow ded wid the bassman in he head, yuh feel Marcus cud help yuh?? We hatta…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 5 to MARCUS ASH, I am calling in MY MARKERS WITH YOU: I want a PEACE TREATY WITH BEVERLEY!!!

2 Sep 5
Reply by Aquil

"It's IRON LOVE, not drum love...."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 2 to CASYM PANORAMA 2019 -- GYUL OWNER!!!

1 Sep 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Ask the Mayor of San Fernando to help y'all."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 2 to Southern Marines Steel band Foundation of Marabella cries foul

5 Sep 2
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Winning a panorama in T&T is attractive to an arranger from outside."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 1 to So if KENDALL WILLIAMS could only MAKE 5TH in NEW YORK -- Why is he going to TRINIDAD and especially TOBAGO for PANORAMA!!!

3 Sep 1
Reply by Bugs

"Claude the 3 Amigos are good arrangers. I want to hear what Andre did to that Swapi…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 1 to CECIL HINKSON: Ah never see so much PAN ON TRUCK in meh life ...

3 Sep 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude, Kendell did not win, I wait the listen to the bands. I don't like anything a…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 1 to CECIL HINKSON: Ah never see so much PAN ON TRUCK in meh life ...

3 Sep 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulations to all bands, especially D'Radoes."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 1 to When Steel Talks extends Congratulations to D'Radoes Steel Orchestra - 2019 NY PANORAMA CHAMPS

5 Sep 4
Reply by june rosemin

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service