When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,834)

Discussions Replied To (7501) Replies Latest Activity

"Aye Bugs dem fellas hear the fat lady warming up she voice, so day unraveling."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 8 to Claude Gonzales remains silent when billionaire owner of GS attacks Toronto player

4 Jun 8
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Maybe it cost too much to produce the music for such a small market."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 6 to What really bothers men (most) is THE FAILURE of THE EXPAT PAN COMMUNITY to CAPTIALIZE on their FOREIGN MUSIC EXPERIENCE!!!

1 Jun 6
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Panorama is used as a scapegoat for everything about the Steelband, the bigger quest…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 3 to Panorama ‘deadin’

7 Jun 3
Reply by odw

"Young people weren't around in the Golden Era of the steelband so they have little t…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 3 to Panorama ‘deadin’

7 Jun 3
Reply by odw

"Everybody chuppid and them people alone smart. SMH."

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 1 to After declaring PANORAMA 2019 the BEST and MOST SUCCESSFUL EVER -- PAN TRINBAGO is getting SHORT PAY

2 Jun 1
Reply by Russell Providence

"Pan People are conditioned to accept whatever Kool-Aid the administration give them,…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jun 1 to Ah never see so much PAN TRINBAGO MEETING in meh life and nobody eh telling me what going on in DEM MEETINGS

2 Jun 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"GO RAPTORS"

Cecil hinkson replied May 30 to You can keep your GRAVY, these RAPTORS want to finish the job

2 May 30
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Aye Claude, who's the BEV?????????"

Cecil hinkson replied May 27 to Well I made a decision today to STOP CRITICIZING BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE on THIS FORUM ... And ah know that some people will say that BEVERLEY BUY MEH OUT or she WUK OBEAH ON ME ...

10 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Leh we see the cheque, dat's how PT using the money , to buy off people... just joki…"

Cecil hinkson replied May 27 to Well I made a decision today to STOP CRITICIZING BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE on THIS FORUM ... And ah know that some people will say that BEVERLEY BUY MEH OUT or she WUK OBEAH ON ME ...

10 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"We making roti in Canada, allyuh bring the Curry, hope he could take tabanca,"

Cecil hinkson replied May 27 to Watch:Drake celebrates historic Raptors win with Mr Killa's Run Wid It

6 Jun 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service