When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,057)

Discussions Replied To (7715) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy Birthday Candice, blessings evermore...."

Cecil hinkson replied Dec 8, 2019 to Happy Birthday to Candice Andrews-Brumant of Renegades Steel Orchestra

1 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Well Boi, ah tink yuh better turn over the dossier to Gregory, it too close to Panor…"

Cecil hinkson replied Dec 7, 2019 to CECIL HINKSON: Leh we TALK LIKE TWO BIG MEN!!! Yuh DOH THINK that THE BEV should have shown some leadership skills and RESOLVED that VEE PEE issue long time now ...

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"When you give people advice there is no guarantee they'll take it. So wey yuh saying…"

Cecil hinkson replied Dec 4, 2019 to Cecil Hinkson: Now YOUR PRESIDENT has NO OTHER CHOICE than to FIRE THE VICE PRESIDENT. But why did she let THE TAIL wag THE DOG?

2 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I disagree with the two live, lets have one and we all support it."

Cecil hinkson replied Dec 1, 2019 to THOUSANDS of LETTERS and PHONE CALLS flood TTT as MARCUS ASH makes his BROADCASTING DEBUT. But I wonder if TRINIDAD is the only country in THE WORLD to have FREE & PAY-PER-VIEW on the SAME SHOW!!!

3 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by earl richards

"Kendell Williams arranger Pan Elders."

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 30, 2019 to The 411 - Early Panorama 2020 Scoops & Confirmations - Arrangers & Tunes of Choice

1 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"earl richards, GOD was not in the church at the time....the other fella was though."

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 29, 2019 to Ah never see thing so, A November to remember, Panorama in November and Bikini Fashion Show held in Trinidad Church. Whats to come next?

3 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Giving THANKS for all things."

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 27, 2019 to Happy Thanksgiving to all My Friends and Family,WST Members for keeping our culture,Pan,Calypso,Soca,Chutney and Mas Alive on this Forum. I Thank Thee.

2 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Not joining anything/anybody, just talking truth. doing things regardless the cost i…"

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 27, 2019 to Well ah get AH PHONE CALL FROM A MAN IN TOBAGO and he tell me there is NO LIMIT on HOW MUCH MONEY is going to be SPENT by the GOVERNMENT in making MEDIUM BAND PANORAMA (IN TOBAGO) A SUCCESS!!!

3 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"They said it's not about making a profit, IT"S EASY TO SPEND OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, e…"

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 27, 2019 to Well ah get AH PHONE CALL FROM A MAN IN TOBAGO and he tell me there is NO LIMIT on HOW MUCH MONEY is going to be SPENT by the GOVERNMENT in making MEDIUM BAND PANORAMA (IN TOBAGO) A SUCCESS!!!

3 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Yuh choose 2 good men...."

Cecil hinkson replied Nov 27, 2019 to I am recommending MICHAEL C. SMITH from BOSTON CARNIVAL as THE NEXT ERO of PAN TRINBAGO -- after THE CABINET RESHUFFLE!!!

3 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service