When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (8,139)

Discussions Replied To (7796) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, it's OK to add your name, we all know you're not arrogant......"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 5 to I want to PAY TRIBUTE to some EARLY 2020 CULTURAL HEROES ... WE NEED INDEPENDENT VOICES who TRANSCEND THE GIMME GIMME CULTURE

2 Mar 5
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude my Brother, there is no solution for the judging situation because it is done…"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 3 to In ANY PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY the PANORAMA JUDGES would have had a SPOKESPERSON issue a STATEMENT defending the INTEGRITY of their AJUDICATION ...

9 Mar 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"They teaching music in schools in the Mecca now, young people graduating with all so…"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 2 to How ALEXICA Lxc ADAMS became the MOST POWERFUL VOICE in PANORAMA MUSIC ... quite by accident

10 Mar 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"We time ain't gone, we have TODAY............... "

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 2 to Cecil Hinkson: Did you FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PANORAMA BALL? I hope that you did!!!

15 Mar 2
Reply by Peter deLight

"It's the 2 chord soca song at the rote of everything, ah big time arranger told me t…"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 1 to Cecil Hinkson: Did you FOLLOW THE BOUNCING PANORAMA BALL? I hope that you did!!!

15 Mar 2
Reply by Peter deLight

"Claude you see why the crack shot move around?"

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 1 to MONEY GIVING AWAY TO PAN LIKE RAIN!!!

4 Mar 1
Reply by Aquil

"Did  Despers officially rejected the PM offer? "

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 1 to Demming: Thanks, but no thanks Mr Prime Minister; George St no place for Despers

9 Mar 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Did  Despers officially rejected the PM offer? "

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 1 to Demming: Thanks, but no thanks Mr Prime Minister; George St no place for Despers

9 Mar 1
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"NICE."

Cecil hinkson replied Mar 1 to Nakamaru Tatsuya is live now

2 Mar 1
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Ah mad as hell about the second place tie up son......"

Cecil hinkson replied Feb 27 to Still vex cause yuh band eh win

6 Feb 27
Reply by Carvy

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by