When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,993)

Discussions Replied To (7654) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the Miami people allow that to enhance the show, after-all how many bands…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 14 to I copied the following from Facebook yesterday...

11 Oct 14
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Boi O Boi, .this can't be good."

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 13 to TWO CIP MEN (AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY) kissing up to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to get to go to PANORAMA IN TOBAGO ...

7 Oct 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"earl richards, we have to give props to the new executive of Pan Trinbago, they are…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 10 to Are members of the OPINION,if DUPRES was President,Pantrinbago would be DEPT FREE, SELF SUFFICIENT with no $$$ owing to Pan Players after one YEAR in OFFICE?

4 Oct 12
Reply by earl richards

"Claude you must understand the 10 riffs given here have had years of Global air-play…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 9 to CECIL HINKSON: i want you to listen to this VIDEO and then use your IMAGINATION. Not your ISLAND IMAGINATION -- YOUR GLOBAL IMAGINATION ...

2 Oct 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxWjdawNtzohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxWjdawNt…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 9 to CECIL HINKSON: i want you to listen to this VIDEO and then use your IMAGINATION. Not your ISLAND IMAGINATION -- YOUR GLOBAL IMAGINATION ...

2 Oct 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I'm afraid that there will always be people that don't agree with the judges. that's…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 9 to Pan Trinbago Inc. T.C. to Host Workshops to Improve Adjudication Process at Panorama competitions, Produce Professionally Trained Judges

4 Oct 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude my brother, Pan Trinbago do not operate by foreign standards, they set their…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 8 to Dear Pan Trinbago -- Where is the quality? Who is responsible?

18 Oct 14
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"earl richards, I have to support meh pardner here, you know is years he beggin for s…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 8 to CECIL HINKSON: Ah need you to DEFEND ME, boy!!!

5 Oct 8
Reply by odw

"Claude, they have this attitude in the Mecca that Expats doh know anything about wha…"

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 7 to CECIL HINKSON: Ah need you to DEFEND ME, boy!!!

5 Oct 8
Reply by odw

"Aye Claude  Peter deLight, had to come and tell you have a heart."

Cecil hinkson replied Oct 6 to PANORAMA HISTORY: For the first time in the HISTORY OF PANORAMA a "LOCAL WHITE BOY" has been hired to arrange for a BIG TEN BAND!!!

7 Oct 6
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service