When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (7,874)

Discussions Replied To (7540) Replies Latest Activity

"Holla! Holla! Mother Cheryl Welcome to WST."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 10, 2011 to We have Steelpan, We have Art, We have Music, We have High Culture - We Exist!

4 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Cindy Cummings

"Salah, I admire your dedication to the steelpan, you look like a man with a vision.…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 10, 2011 to Festival International de Steelpan de Montreal 2011

5 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Salah Wilson

"Don't you worry my Brother your mind is still sharp, you remembered more than me. Th…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 8, 2011 to Andre White will be a great fit right now for Renegades(or Starlift)

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Randi do you remember the year Starlift played Shindig, I had such ah good time I wo…"

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 7, 2011 to Andre White will be a great fit right now for Renegades(or Starlift)

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Glenroy, Ray would NEVER compromise with his music."

Cecil hinkson replied Sep 7, 2011 to Andre White will be a great fit right now for Renegades(or Starlift)

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Barry, Starlift is where it is today because of people like Ray, if you are to know…"

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Larry, Ray is paid for his services, it's better than not working for the season, pl…"

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Glenroy, Ray music is different, people don't like his music because they are forced…"

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Barry watch how you use that word"YOUNG" in Starlift case they would be better off g…"

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"My Brother I could not have said it better myself,"

47 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service