When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael Murrell's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Mutt and Mazzi, They can,t keep good people down Bro..."

Michael Murrell replied Jun 17, 2013 to Gill’s Pan Shop gets Gold ISLQ Award

7 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Congratulations goes out to you and your Pan Time Junior Crew Tortee for that Win. H…"

Michael Murrell replied Apr 30, 2013 to Congratulations! PanTime Steel Orchestra wins St. Lucia's 2013 Junior Panorama

4 May 1, 2013
Reply by Michaele

"My condolences to the Family of Marcus on his passing, aka Pendero... Buggs. "

Michael Murrell replied Mar 31, 2013 to Condolences to the family and friends of panist Marcus Joseph

4 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by brenda hosang

"I support u guys totally Ramsey-Moore, It,s time some one with some clout put things…"

Michael Murrell replied Sep 22, 2012 to Ramsey-Moore for Pan Trinbago presidency race

31 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yes WST, thanks for this great info, saying again, Great Great Talent. aka Trini Bug…"

Michael Murrell replied Mar 18, 2012 to Champion Arrangers - Trinidad and Tobago

7 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Michael Murrell

"Congratulations To Andre and the ADLIB Steel Orch... on the Panorama victory Also co…"

Michael Murrell replied Sep 4, 2011 to Congratulations to ADLIB Steel Orchestra - the 2011 New York Panorama champions

18 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Nats

"Congrats to you Babu on your win... I see you beat my friend Khan. Anyhow Babu this…"

Michael Murrell replied Jul 31, 2010 to Victor “Babu” Samuel is winning arranger! - Halcyon Steel Orchestra Wins Antigua & Barbuda 2010 National Panorama Title

6 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Arthur Blenman

"Congratulations and all the best to Mr Keith Diaz and Thanks to Mr Sharpe for his in…"

Michael Murrell replied Oct 26, 2009 to New Pres in charge of Steelband Affairs in Trinidad & Tobago

30 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Curtis "Sleepy"Marcelle

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service