When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ainsworth Mohammed's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Byer?? Presodent,Of Pan??? What credentials? Caripan? Why not another if that was so…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Sep 7, 2018 to Keith Byer, running for president of Pan Trinbago. On 90.1 FM Sunday 2pm to 5pm. Call in and ask your questions.

13 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Thanks Bugs. I do not consider that it is a matter of “ how PT is set up” but rather…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Apr 13, 2018 to PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.

32 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"Just to make my position abundantly clear: In response to Orvis Noel’s statement ab…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Apr 13, 2018 to PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.

32 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"High time for the whole bunch of them to go! They have damaged the image and brand t…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Apr 12, 2018 to PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.

32 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Aquil

"Great humble and sweet Human Being Tony was! May His Soul Rest In Peace."

Ainsworth Mohammed replied May 18, 2017 to Laidback guitar man Tony Voisin dies

10 May 18, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This is very indeed a lovely gesture that you posted Mothers' Day greetings to all S…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied May 14, 2017 to Happy Mother’s Day to all the Steelpan & Steelband Music Moms

10 May 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"It is extremely rare that .I would comment on any public medium but feel compelled t…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Mar 23, 2017 to Pan Trinbago Clears The air on 2017 Pannists’ Remittance

30 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Len " Boogsie" Sharpe is a Musical Genius:dot,fullstop,period!!!"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Mar 20, 2017 to The story of Phase II Pan Groove

55 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Me too! Would support anything for progress and for the upliftment/development and i…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Feb 18, 2016 to Time for a Union says Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

37 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"A very sad loss to the local and international steelpan fraternity.Apart from Jit be…"

Ainsworth Mohammed replied Jan 7, 2016 to Memories - Remembering - Dr. Jit Samaroo RIP

27 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Noah

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service