When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

michel joseph's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Buccaneers take the cutlass and didnt complain. You in the finals and want to change…"

michel joseph replied Feb 22 to Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

20 Feb 23
Reply by kaiso

"Exodus is a season band that win 4 titles, why go through this ? Go back to the draw…"

michel joseph replied Feb 22 to Judge rules: Exodus free to play Savannah Grass at Panorama final

20 Feb 23
Reply by kaiso

"I didnt know you were allowed to changed song. But finally somebody playing this gem."

michel joseph replied Feb 20 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"I agree with Cecil and Noah. Boogsie was always certain  to win or finish no lower t…"

michel joseph replied Feb 19 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"1. Phase 2 2. Skiffle 3.All Stars/ Renegades 5.Invaders"

michel joseph replied Feb 18 to PICK THE FIRST FIVE IN 2019 PANORAMA...

16 Feb 23
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The Phase position nicely to snatch it away from everyone  "

michel joseph replied Feb 18 to Semi Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2019

25 Feb 18
Reply by Bugs

"I'm sticking with the Phase but for the pass couple years Boogsie tune of choice hav…"

michel joseph replied Feb 17 to So what happen to all the BOOGSIE LOVERS? Like they JUMP SHIP!!!

16 Feb 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Start off a little slow but position well into the semis. Hopefully this year there…"

michel joseph replied Feb 13 to Watch Phase II Live Stream Panorama Preliminary

1 Feb 13
Reply by michel joseph

"Well done Phase!!"

michel joseph replied Feb 13 to Big Up to Trinidad All Stars, Invaders, Renegades and Trinidad Newsday for providing quality Panorama Prelim Streams...

5 Feb 13
Reply by michel joseph

"Thanks for the info Claude. I like the idea and I'm hopeful it will work out"

michel joseph replied Feb 8 to A look at Grand Stand, The Big Stage, North Park...all at #CarnivalCity Trinidad carnival 2019

22 Feb 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service