When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

michel joseph's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"What exactly is the North Park? All I can see on the north side is fence and a coupl…"

michel joseph replied Feb 8 to A look at Grand Stand, The Big Stage, North Park...all at #CarnivalCity Trinidad carnival 2019

22 Feb 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Lolol "

michel joseph replied Jan 6 to Cecil Hinkson: Doh tell me that after yuh went in the people funeral and make big emotional announcement yuh changing yuh TUNE now ...

11 Jan 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Isnt there are rule circulating that all bands must only play music no older than 20…"

michel joseph replied Jan 6 to Cecil Hinkson: Doh tell me that after yuh went in the people funeral and make big emotional announcement yuh changing yuh TUNE now ...

11 Jan 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This is a very sad day for all of T&T. This was a very humble man and he will be…"

michel joseph replied Sep 30, 2018 to Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

41 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Celis46

"Nah man, good clean friendly arguments is good. We hyping it up for final night lol.…"

michel joseph replied Feb 7, 2018 to Finals Order of Appearance for Large Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama 2018

32 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Miguel Reyes

"Accomplishment if they tie!! I don't see what they will accomplish if they have to s…"

michel joseph replied Feb 7, 2018 to Finals Order of Appearance for Large Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama 2018

32 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Miguel Reyes

"I think Phase 2 and All Stars positions are threatening "

32 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Miguel Reyes

"Allyuh stop panicking lolol!!"

32 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Miguel Reyes

"No excuses now fellas. Dice done roll now is time to play. "

32 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Miguel Reyes

"Hahaha!! Bounce check yuh say? Lol."

michel joseph replied Feb 6, 2018 to Some bands are famous for their come-from-behind wins and these final night bands are legendary ... so, could ANY STEELBAND over-run RENEGADES?

8 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Anthony Joseph

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service