When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andy's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Seriously? The man “Trump” lies with impunity, what harm can possibly come from not…"

Andy replied Mar 22 to Rodney Charles: Not surprising TT left out Trump meeting

2 Mar 22
Reply by Andy

"I just read the article and seems very peculiar that the renter is stating the owner…"

Andy replied Feb 3 to Tokyo players in compound stand-off with used-car dealer Pan in danger

12 Feb 7
Reply by jerome ebenezer clarke

"http://black-face.com The lyrics may not be offensive however the characterization o…"

Andy replied Dec 27, 2017 to Israel Khan to Gosein (Be big and pull the 'Rowlee Mudda' song). Then i asked myself anybody ever told Crazy be big and pull 'Paul Yer Mudder Come.

17 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by odw

"Thumbs up"

Andy replied Mar 14, 2017 to NO ROOM AT THE TOP for DUVONNE STEWART

12 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Andy

"Facts cant be disputed and you sir are pointing out facts."

Andy replied Feb 9, 2017 to Pan Trinbago Inc. institutes legal proceedings against the National Carnival Commission of Trinidad and Tobago

12 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Sarah Mc Harbon

"If it looks like number 2, smells like number 2, then it must be number 2. Hey fella…"

Andy replied Feb 9, 2017 to KEITH DIAZ is WELL AGAIN and BACK ON THE SCENE!!!

12 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by kentish borde

"Do not go gentle into that good night. The so-called executives of Pan Trinibago se…"

Andy replied Feb 9, 2017 to This SO-CALLED Minister of Culture is really messing up things for PAN TRINBAGO and the collection of the GATE RECEIPTS!

12 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Arthur T you are spot on, it is way too early to judge."

Andy replied Feb 5, 2017 to FIVE BANDS fighting for TWO SPOTS in PANORAMA FINALS (Large Bands) -- tears will flow!!! They leave out MIA and PROFESSOR!

17 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Bugs

"Thank you Pan Times for keeping us up to date."

Andy replied Feb 5, 2017 to New dates for the Opening of Panorama Score Sheets

1 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by Andy

"bump"

Andy replied Feb 4, 2017 to A VERY MUSICAL "GOOD MORNING" by Robert Greenidge (plus the other FOUR versions)

15 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by merrytonestothebone

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service