When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons)'s Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"Bede , although its nice to know, I don't think it matters who invented it, the main…"

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Apr 19, 2015 to Who is the Inventor of Today's DOUBLE SECOND?

34 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Courtney Leiba

"You had great teachers Patrick ."

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Apr 11, 2015 to JUDGES FOR INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA COMPETITION......

56 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by odw

"I would like to see Mia Gormandy as a judge , she knows her music an is an excellent…"

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Apr 11, 2015 to JUDGES FOR INTERNATIONAL PANORAMA COMPETITION......

56 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by odw

"Not a bad idea Cecil but I think there will still be some bias as these guys are aff…"

56 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by odw

"Birthday Blessings Sir Jit , May The Lord grant you good Health and Strength ."

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Feb 24, 2015 to Happy Birthday Dr. Jit Samaroo

9 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"His old man was a drinker . Rudolph and his siblings all came out great . Good peopl…"

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Feb 22, 2015 to Does Arrangers have their own Musical Styles or Recycling Music?

19 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Winston Dayal ( alias Gons)

"His brother Lance and sister Norma are my friends living in Torono also . I think hi…"

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Feb 21, 2015 to Does Arrangers have their own Musical Styles or Recycling Music?

19 Feb 22, 2015

"Everyone on St. Paul's st. knew Valentine Young . The Force was with you . Did you k…"

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Feb 21, 2015 to Does Arrangers have their own Musical Styles or Recycling Music?

19 Feb 22, 2015

"In certain sports if you call out the referees and umpires and disrespect them you g…"

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Feb 19, 2015 to …ROBBERY SAYS PHILMORE, EXODUS

58 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"You are a good arranger , Ken , I can see you being upset and blaming the judges. Bu…"

Winston Dayal ( alias Gons) replied Feb 19, 2015 to …ROBBERY SAYS PHILMORE, EXODUS

58 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service