When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Anselm Fritz's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Maitland, yuh ent type nothing last year when yuh beloved All Stars couldn't place i…"

Anselm Fritz replied Mar 21, 2017 to The story of Phase II Pan Groove

55 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Boogsie is a composer/arranger. The man is a musical genius extraordinaire. Most of…"

Anselm Fritz replied Mar 20, 2017 to The story of Phase II Pan Groove

55 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Hey bro, that's a lot of words there (like yuh have ink like we have oil). But yuh t…"

Anselm Fritz replied Feb 27, 2017 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Yuh right Claude! On finals night lie down on the stage and tell the judges yuh eh m…"

Anselm Fritz replied Feb 14, 2017 to They left MIA GORMANDY out of the Panorama Finals: WHAT A SHAME!!!

18 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Anselm Fritz

"Earl, ah know dat some people like to mine other people business and does love to ta…"

Anselm Fritz replied Jan 11, 2017 to Two crackshot players from same band, one practice religiously with his band and one practice now and then with four bands, one gets 1.000.00 $ and one gets 4,000.00 $, Is it right, fair, or abuse.

16 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by earl richards

"I agree with you Rudy. Some people start some topics that they have no knowledge abo…"

Anselm Fritz replied Jun 28, 2016 to PAN TUNERS IN PARADISE

30 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Thanks for tooting your own horn, that won't be a best kept secret any longer."

Anselm Fritz replied May 20, 2016 to Lack of recognition

14 May 21, 2016
Reply by odw

"Valentine, yuh wasting yuh time trying to sway dotish people about pan on the road.…"

Anselm Fritz replied May 15, 2016 to Truth Be Told. Pan with Mas on The Roads.

13 May 17, 2016
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Mr. Durant, your information is great. In the old days the 55-gallon drum came with…"

Anselm Fritz replied May 10, 2016 to One of the things lacking in Steel Bands today.

12 May 10, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hey Earl, your captain was an idiot! Small time! You have the chance to entertain wh…"

Anselm Fritz replied Apr 5, 2016 to My captain said look at all the big band masqueraders outside waiting to jump up with us for last lap after playing big band Mas and he is not bringing out the band for last lap. so said so done.

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Anselm Fritz

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service