When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

PJJ's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"My condolences "

PJJ replied Aug 8 to When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Jennifer Scanterbury

2 Aug 8
Reply by PJJ

"Well they are both the same "Purple Heart Riddim" essentially the same melody with d…"

PJJ replied Feb 22 to Exodus changes tune for finals

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Well, it looks like they actually changed songs and played So Long in the Prelims, b…"

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"Skiffle changed This Year.  Hookin Mih in Prelims, So Long in Semis, recordings on S…"

38 Feb 22
Reply by Jojo

"WACK has now apparently made the stream of the semi-finals free. "

PJJ replied Feb 16 to Panorama 2019

3 Feb 16
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"WACK has a Pay per View of the Sunday semi's   The link is on their website. "

PJJ replied Feb 15 to Panorama 2019

3 Feb 16
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Hey Bugs, I didn't say 17 different crews, if you are covering 17 events, you need 1…"

PJJ replied Feb 13 to After all the talk about PAN YARDS being CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE -- the RECORDING of those 2019 preliminary performances in the year 2019 is nothing short of SHAMEFUL!!!

28 Feb 13
Reply by Bugs

"Bugs, But money is an issue, someone had to pay for those production teams, who set…"

PJJ replied Feb 13 to After all the talk about PAN YARDS being CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE -- the RECORDING of those 2019 preliminary performances in the year 2019 is nothing short of SHAMEFUL!!!

28 Feb 13
Reply by Bugs

"A few comments regarding the Preliminaries and streaming them: First, if you are tal…"

28 Feb 13
Reply by Bugs

"The pan world has lost another giant.  My deepest condolences to all."

PJJ replied Jan 30 to The legendary Dr. Clifford Alexis has passed

15 Jan 31
Reply by Anthony Joseph

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service