When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Dalton Narine's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"  This one just might be a most interesting RAMA in years. Let us leave it at that a…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 26 to LEON “SMOOTH” EDWARDS ‘PASS THE PEPPER’

6 Feb 27
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"You were absolutely right about Zanda & Despers, Bugs. However, History shows th…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 18 to ZANDA! by Dalton Narine

6 Feb 18
Reply by Dalton Narine

"You were absolutely right about Zanda & Despers, Bugs. However, History shows th…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 18 to ZANDA! by Dalton Narine

6 Feb 18
Reply by Dalton Narine

"Thank you Lillian. I've been writing Panorama stories for the Guardian and the Expre…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 16 to ZANDA! by Dalton Narine

6 Feb 18
Reply by Dalton Narine

"in Simple & Effective. I  like it. The song serviced the lyrics, I think. And th…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 10 to One of the BEST CALYPSOS I ever heard ...

2 Feb 10
Reply by Dalton Narine

"odw, you're spot on about CHANGE. A few stages of change come to mind. The most apro…"

Dalton Narine replied Jan 26 to MALICE IN THE PALACE - Featuring Pan, Panists & Pandemonium: Is Panorama Driven Apart by Civil War?

6 Jan 27
Reply by odw

"Good bet, Bugs. Dr. Batson is a throughly influential music educator and more. Dalto…"

Dalton Narine replied Jan 25 to MALICE IN THE PALACE - Featuring Pan, Panists & Pandemonium: Is Panorama Driven Apart by Civil War?

6 Jan 27
Reply by odw

"Many thanks,  Claude. Much appreciative. "

Dalton Narine replied Jan 21 to The Carnival Is Not Over Who Said So? Michael Marcano President, Renegades Steel Orchestra

7 Jan 21
Reply by Bugs

"Yeah, but some bright star with a hell of a whip hand will need to pony up and handl…"

Dalton Narine replied Nov 25, 2018 to BOSS - Remembering Clive Bradley - by Dalton Narine

4 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Dalton Narine

"Bradley was always engaging, as you know, Bugs. I wonder who will be next in line re…"

Dalton Narine replied Nov 25, 2018 to BOSS - Remembering Clive Bradley - by Dalton Narine

4 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Dalton Narine

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service