When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Dalton Narine's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"You were absolutely right about Zanda & Despers, Bugs. However, History shows th…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 18, 2019 to ZANDA! by Dalton Narine

6 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Dalton Narine

"Thank you Lillian. I've been writing Panorama stories for the Guardian and the Expre…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 16, 2019 to ZANDA! by Dalton Narine

6 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Dalton Narine

"in Simple & Effective. I  like it. The song serviced the lyrics, I think. And th…"

Dalton Narine replied Feb 10, 2019 to One of the BEST CALYPSOS I ever heard ...

2 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Dalton Narine

"odw, you're spot on about CHANGE. A few stages of change come to mind. The most apro…"

Dalton Narine replied Jan 26, 2019 to MALICE IN THE PALACE - Featuring Pan, Panists & Pandemonium: Is Panorama Driven Apart by Civil War?

6 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by odw

"Good bet, Bugs. Dr. Batson is a throughly influential music educator and more. Dalto…"

Dalton Narine replied Jan 25, 2019 to MALICE IN THE PALACE - Featuring Pan, Panists & Pandemonium: Is Panorama Driven Apart by Civil War?

6 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by odw

"Many thanks,  Claude. Much appreciative. "

Dalton Narine replied Jan 21, 2019 to The Carnival Is Not Over Who Said So? Michael Marcano President, Renegades Steel Orchestra

7 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Bugs

"Yeah, but some bright star with a hell of a whip hand will need to pony up and handl…"

Dalton Narine replied Nov 25, 2018 to BOSS - Remembering Clive Bradley - by Dalton Narine

4 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Dalton Narine

"Bradley was always engaging, as you know, Bugs. I wonder who will be next in line re…"

Dalton Narine replied Nov 25, 2018 to BOSS - Remembering Clive Bradley - by Dalton Narine

4 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Dalton Narine

"Leave the night on, would you? I see him coming down Kandahar Street strumming his g…"

Dalton Narine replied Nov 24, 2018 to Lord Superior (Andrew Marcano) has passed away

12 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by odw

"Way to go, Ayana. Much appreciative of your story. You're definitely in the right gr…"

Dalton Narine replied Nov 24, 2018 to Meet Ayana “YaNz” Garcia - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

4 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Dalton Narine

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service