When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ajamu Nyomba's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"I am with you (and the new PanTrinbago Leadership) all the way. Massage the ideas, l…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jun 14 to Let's Discuss The Changes for Panorama 2020

8 Jun 16
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Hey Claude, your ideas on both Venezuela and Pantrinbag's finances are very reasonab…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Feb 8 to BEVERLEY trying to MAMAGUY ah BIG MAN when she says that $20,000,000 is not enough to RUN PANORAMA and PAY THE PLAYERS and SUBSIDIZE THE STEELBANDS!!!

2 Feb 8
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"Scobie has surprised me once again. He should be the last person to say "pan needs s…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jan 25 to Pan needs sponsorship for survival: Southern Marines bandleader insists!!!

2 Jan 27
Reply by patrick

"For consideration: Why are there small and medium steelbands? Given the current situ…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jan 14 to The Way Forward For Small and Medium Steelbands in Trinidad and Tobago in 2019

8 Jan 14
Reply by Earl Ramsey

"Well said Randi Curvan! "

Ajamu Nyomba replied Dec 27, 2018 to Could somebody explain to me why this "PAN VIDEO" got almost FOUR MILLION VIEWS?

30 Jan 2
Reply by 911

"I have lots of fond memories of Pro. My condolences to his family and the pan frater…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Oct 2, 2018 to Ken "Professor" Philmore has passed - September 30, 2018

41 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Celis46

"Congratulations to Despers USA! This victory is long overdue. Good go Odie, Bumpy, P…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Sep 2, 2018 to Congratulations to Despers USA - New York 2018 Panorama Champions

7 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Pan Times

"You must be talking about me! Another downside of the mentality of those "in charge"…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Aug 31, 2018 to We have neglected our expats, not realizing that they are our link to the global market in real time.

21 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Glenroy, we're on the same page, almost but not quite. I am suggesting that Pan Trin…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jun 30, 2018 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

16 Apr 4
Reply by odw

""Pan people have only one option , and that is to use the electoral process to repla…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jun 27, 2018 to Pan People must "fix" Pan Trinbago, not wait for the government of the courts to do it for them.

9 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by oswald alexander

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service