When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ajamu Nyomba's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations to Despers USA! This victory is long overdue. Good go Odie, Bumpy, P…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Sep 2, 2018 to Congratulations to Despers USA - New York 2018 Panorama Champions

7 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Pan Times

"You must be talking about me! Another downside of the mentality of those "in charge"…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Aug 31, 2018 to We have neglected our expats, not realizing that they are our link to the global market in real time.

21 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Glenroy, we're on the same page, almost but not quite. I am suggesting that Pan Trin…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jun 30, 2018 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

16 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by odw

""Pan people have only one option , and that is to use the electoral process to repla…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jun 27, 2018 to Pan People must "fix" Pan Trinbago, not wait for the government of the courts to do it for them.

9 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by oswald alexander

"Why can't pan players form a union, independent of Pan Trinbago? Pan Trinbago is a c…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Jun 27, 2018 to How pan people gave away their power , and why they're paying for it .

4 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Rosy

"Thanks a bunch for posting the Constitution of Pan Trinbago. Okay, for those who hav…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied May 25, 2018 to An Act to Incorporate Pan Trinbago - The Pan Trinbago Act of 1986

4 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I am in agreement with you for the most part except, from my reading of Article 13 o…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied May 21, 2018 to More food for thought....

3 May 21, 2018
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

"Mr. Hinkson your first point suggest that you don't know enough of the history of pa…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied May 11, 2018 to How can anyone claim that they love this Instrument so much that they would feel happy to mash it up for their own self benefit?

16 May 11, 2018
Reply by Russell Providence

"Too much "ole talk" on this forum. We (expats) should be encouraging those in opposi…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied May 11, 2018 to How can anyone claim that they love this Instrument so much that they would feel happy to mash it up for their own self benefit?

16 May 11, 2018
Reply by Russell Providence

"Pan players need to take a stand. The executives of Pan Trinbago are elected by and…"

Ajamu Nyomba replied Apr 28, 2018 to Do Pan Trinbago leaders love pan?

2 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Ajamu Nyomba

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service