When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

A.L.Nunes's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"Right above your reply JJJ is a link posted by Oswald Alexander. Go into it. Put on…"

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 8, 2015 to Arrangers of today are not like yesterday, most of them have Degrees in music, they are a force to be reckoned with

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"LOL.  Thanks for the link. Actually 1995 was the only year I missed Panorama and sin…"

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 7, 2015 to Arrangers of today are not like yesterday, most of them have Degrees in music, they are a force to be reckoned with

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"Thanks. Ill check it out. Hope either Pantimes or youTube has it. Rest assured if I…"

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 7, 2015 to Arrangers of today are not like yesterday, most of them have Degrees in music, they are a force to be reckoned with

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"Can you name the piece? the year?"

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"Cecil, I have also heard of that story. Think of it; 100 musicians all at the same t…"

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"All arrangers, Cecil, have to conform to the rules of a competetion"

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"Congrats on your achievement; on your last point an absolute relevant and merry tone…"

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"I alluded to your point in another thread in that UK and US Panoramas could follow C…"

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"Whilst I agree that there are American arrangers of note, my interest lies in the ch…"

55 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by WerNer

"Interesting, thanks, Bede"

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 6, 2015 to D'Radoes Wins New York 2015 Panorama

20 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Patricia JOrdon-Langford

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service