When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Rosy's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings! North America and the rest of the world cannot get enough of the steelpan…"

Rosy replied Jun 28, 2018 to How pan people gave away their power , and why they're paying for it .

4 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Rosy

"Greetings! I agree with you.  There should be a pan museum profiling every steel ban…"

Rosy replied May 20, 2016 to Lack of recognition

14 May 21, 2016
Reply by odw

"This would be an AWESOME opportunity to showcase the versatility of our pan and pann…"

Rosy replied Apr 30, 2016 to So if Cecil Hinkson is successful in bringing the CODRINGTON PAN FAMILY to perform in NORTH AMERICA, what three songs would you like to hear in their repertoire?

5 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Rosy

"Hello, I would like that the versatility of the pan be demonstrated with songs from…"

Rosy replied Apr 30, 2016 to So if Cecil Hinkson is successful in bringing the CODRINGTON PAN FAMILY to perform in NORTH AMERICA, what three songs would you like to hear in their repertoire?

5 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Rosy

"Given  that assumption...,to all of the above suggestions, I agree.   I would like t…"

Rosy replied Oct 23, 2015 to Going forward what do we want from the New Visionaries?

15 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by The New Visionaries

"Hello, I feel the pain of all pannists and lovers of the PAN when I read about the d…"

Rosy replied Feb 14, 2014 to Pool for Pan - Trinidad government gives thumbs up!

24 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Cindy Cummings

"Hello, I would like to add to our goals and objectives: 1.  Upgrade each pan venue…"

Rosy replied Jan 18, 2014 to Measuring the economic and social value of Carnival

8 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Hello, Good idea!  Another issue is the ability to see the pannist playing the notes…"

Rosy replied Sep 14, 2013 to Microphones for Steelpan

135 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Christopher Castagne aka RasCas

"Hello, It can be suggested that the Minister enrol in Music 101  with special emphas…"

Rosy replied Jan 31, 2013 to Minister's Comments on Pan

70 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"The Classics of Calypsoes should be preserved.  There is indeed a time and place for…"

Rosy replied Jan 30, 2013 to Old Calypsoes Should Not Be Allowed For Panorama......Forward Ever Backward Never.

55 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2021   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service