When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Hamilton web lexander's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"   Dr. Mia Gormandy, Congratulations. Your success should be an inspiration to young…"

Hamilton web lexander replied Dec 23, 2017 to Congratulations to Dr. Mia Gormandy

17 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Michael Marcano

"  Well said Knolly,( that was yesterday's  glory) today it's about the Steelpan musi…"

Hamilton web lexander replied Dec 20, 2017 to Pan in a Star Wars movie... not for the first time.

10 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"  I wish this new Board all the best. "

Hamilton web lexander replied Nov 17, 2017 to New Trinidad & Tobago NCC (National Carnival Commission) Board named

33 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Aquil

"HappyBirthday .Boogsie.                      WEB."

Hamilton web lexander replied Oct 29, 2017 to Happy Birthday to Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

11 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"Another Great one has left us.I know that he did some work for ALL STARS in the late…"

Hamilton web lexander replied Dec 22, 2016 to The Passing of Wallace Austin (Ace Pan Tuner) R.I.P.

24 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by CURTIS WILLIAMS

"My condolences goes out to the family of Rudy Martin. I agree with you Salah Rudy wa…"

Hamilton web lexander replied Dec 9, 2016 to Condolences to the family and friends of Rudy Martin Joseph

27 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by MC Joseph

"My condolences to the family of Jathniel Thomas."

Hamilton web lexander replied Nov 28, 2016 to Condolences on the passing of panist and performing artist, Jathniel “Jackspania” Thomas

7 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Imamu Baraka

"Good going ALL STARS. So Sorry I missed this one.-----WEB."

Hamilton web lexander replied Nov 25, 2016 to A magnificent night of music

3 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Rita Seethaler

"The continuation of any organization derives from youths. That is why it's very impo…"

Hamilton web lexander replied Aug 19, 2016 to Youth Steelbands in the spotlight this weekend during Pan Trinbago Steelband Month Celebration

2 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"I am in full agreement that something should be done for Wallace Austin,who is ailin…"

Hamilton web lexander replied Jun 12, 2016 to Letter to Steel Pan Family

18 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Hillary "Baga" Rezende

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service