When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Catt's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"Miguel Reyes, there was a video feed from WACKradio, pay per view a measley 20 bucks…"

Catt replied Feb 23 to When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra - The 2020 Panorama Champions

20 Feb 24
Reply by odw

"YAAASSSSSS Claude i dunno wha wrong with your speakers i can hear every strum, ever…"

Catt replied Feb 9 to DUVONE 2020!!!

7 Feb 10
Reply by odw

"WACK is streaming just fine - just a few glitches due to the weather, you just have…"

Catt replied Feb 9 to Is THIS all there IS?

3 Feb 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"the link is on page 2 of this thread. same link will be for finals... https://www.wa…"

Catt replied Feb 9 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Great thanks!"

Catt replied Feb 8 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Ok so what's the link to the TTT Live Online Broadcast? "

Catt replied Feb 8 to Watch -- The Live Online Broadcast -- 2020 Panorama Semi-Finals at the Queen's Park Savannah

41 Feb 19
Reply by Urban Pan

"Gosh bugs, yuh too kind. :)"

Catt replied Dec 23, 2019 to 'twas the night before J'ouvert....

25 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Catt

"odw omg this is GREAT!!!  Happy Christmas everyone - so glad to see this is still b…"

Catt replied Dec 22, 2019 to 'twas the night before J'ouvert....

25 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Catt

" Cecil, that is what band captains are for. You cannot have every player be part of…"

Catt replied Sep 4, 2017 to The Death of New York Pan - 2017

49 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by odw

"clearly no planning for weather contingency WHATSOEVER. i cannot imagine the pure ch…"

Catt replied Sep 4, 2017 to New York Panorama 2017 - A people's perspective

6 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Catt

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service