When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

DJ's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I don’t like to say much in this forum but some of the bands mentioned in the beginn…"

DJ replied on Saturday to Poor showing at We Beat Pan Parade

18 on Sunday
Reply by Russell Providence

"Wow! This says a lot. Kudos to Boogsie, Smooth and Quarless (RIP). Outstanding contr…"

DJ replied Apr 5 to A Look at Second Place and Panorama - 1963 to Present

11 Apr 15
Reply by Pan Times

"Happy New year to all....I hope the composers of songs designated as 'pan songs' are…"

DJ replied Jan 4, 2018 to What the bands are playing for Panorama 2018 - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama Competition

27 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Merry Christmas everybody, you know I don't like to hang out here too often, but I h…"

DJ replied Dec 28, 2016 to What the bands are playing for Panorama 2017 - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Competition

16 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Click on the gear icon at the bottom of the video window labelled 'Settings', 3rd fr…"

DJ replied Nov 23, 2015 to International Panorama Available on DVD

18 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Just a quick word about the set..I purchased my copy last Friday and have ben review…"

DJ replied Nov 23, 2015 to International Panorama Available on DVD

18 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"2 months pass and this thread can't close off yet...what happen TAS Haters, tabanca…"

DJ replied Nov 4, 2015 to Woman on D Bass (Phase 2) vs Curry Tabanca (Trinidad All Stars) Who going to beat Who

24 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Lessons I have learned by reading this thread: 1) I should not have read this thread…"

DJ replied Aug 12, 2015 to ''Whats was Learnt from this First ever International Panorama?

64 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Bugs

"SOUR GRAPES. HEARD THE SAME SENTIMENTS ABOUT WOMAN ON THE BASS AND CURRY TABANCA BAC…"

DJ replied Mar 1, 2015 to 5 lessons Trinidad All Stars has taught us (if we can stop criticizing long enough to listen)

35 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by kentish borde

"I stopped visiting this forum about a year ago, due to my abject disappointment at t…"

DJ replied Feb 21, 2015 to Trinidad All Stars - Wins Band of the Year - 2015

24 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service