When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noble S Ramdewar's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Have know Tony since the late 60's (prior to Charlie's Roots) and he has always been…"

Noble S Ramdewar replied May 18, 2017 to Laidback guitar man Tony Voisin dies

10 May 18, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""

Noble S Ramdewar replied Apr 8, 2017 to Now I have come on this forum MANY TIMES and said: This is this THE BEST CAYLPSO I HAVE EVER HEARD. But if THIS ONE is NOT THE BEST -- I don't know what THE BEST IS!!!

21 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by earl richards

"****Sooooooo it's OK for T&T arrangers to go to NYC to arrange for bands for Lab…"

Noble S Ramdewar replied Apr 5, 2017 to New arranger in the East Zone Medium.

24 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Anthony C. Gittens

"******And........ Leon "Smooth" Edwards tied with Jit Samaroo for most Panorama wins…"

Noble S Ramdewar replied Mar 4, 2017 to THREE RECORDS BROKEN THIS CARNIVAL!!!

4 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Noble S Ramdewar

"Congratulations to Trinidad All Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!! A fantastic arrangement. The unde…"

Noble S Ramdewar replied Mar 3, 2017 to THEY TIEF WE

76 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Lilian Sten

"A "BIG BAND" win it for the past 2 years!!!!!!"

Noble S Ramdewar replied Jan 3, 2016 to Will Carnival 2016 see a return to a BIG BAND winning Band of the Year playing NAKED MAS(panty and bra bikini and feathers with body paint covering their PRIVATE PARTS.).

5 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by earl richards

"*****Condolences to the entire Phillip family. A gentle soul, a silent soldier, a le…"

Noble S Ramdewar replied May 4, 2015 to Mikey Philip of Phase ll has passed.

37 May 9, 2015
Reply by Robbie Joseph

"*****Daryl couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for coming back  this forum t…"

Noble S Ramdewar replied Feb 22, 2015 to 5 lessons Trinidad All Stars has taught us (if we can stop criticizing long enough to listen)

35 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by kentish borde

"Condolences to the extended Skair family,Boston Branches Steel Orchestra family, Pan…"

Noble S Ramdewar replied Dec 30, 2014 to Condolences to the Skair family

5 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by CaribKaraoke

"Happy Birthday Pelham, God Bless."

Noble S Ramdewar replied Dec 12, 2014 to Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger Pelham Goddard

7 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Ian Franklin

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service