When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gerard Clarke's Discussions (461)

Discussions Replied To (461) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of the single and small bands do back in times. 2020 music will be out around O…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jun 12 to NEW PANORAMA SCHEDULE FROM BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE

24 Jun 13
Reply by Bertel Gittens

"Gypsy said SMARTMANISM was an obstacle suppressing pan,to ensure that the pan goes f…"

Gerard Clarke replied Feb 26 to Pan Trinbago HQ site an ‘eyesore’

8 Feb 27
Reply by evan lobo

"Mr. Gonzales all those large bands have Youth Junior bands who enter the non school…"

Gerard Clarke replied Feb 24 to Junior Panorama 2019 - - Live

6 Feb 24
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"That was non school All I have is Naparima first;Eldorado 2nd; Bishops Ansty 3rd. I'…"

6 Feb 24
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Sampson 1st Invaders youths273; 2nd All Stars youths 269; 3rd Renegades youths 268;…"

6 Feb 24
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"The bands who played their tune at the prelims in the yard and the semis, would have…"

Gerard Clarke replied Feb 20 to Not so fast Exodus; Pan Trinbago to meet on change of song

4 Feb 20
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"There is nothing to clean up as no stipend will be paid. "

Gerard Clarke replied Feb 5 to Pan Elders prepare to defend title!!! [But I like the part about the BAND HOPPING!!!]

3 Feb 5
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Panrebel it would be absurd to ban foreigners be it players,arrangers or tuners. Man…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 7 to Since the introduction of the players stipend, Have any of the Foreign and Expat players receive any payment or they do it for love of Pan and Culture ?

18 Jan 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I can't speak for all bands with foreign players,but I do know of some who paid thei…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 6 to Since the introduction of the players stipend, Have any of the Foreign and Expat players receive any payment or they do it for love of Pan and Culture ?

18 Jan 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mercer Ramdoo...you still with that? "

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 3 to EVERYBODY GET PAID!!! Segue to PANORAMA 2019!!! Robert Greenidge is OUT at STARLIFT!!!

38 Jan 6
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service