When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gerard Clarke's Discussions (466)

Discussions Replied To (466) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark I hear you but it's also a skill and not a theory. Every footballer will not be…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 9, 2012 to Herman "Guppy" Brown

38 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Avon Francis

"Mr. Gray, why do we have to read and spell for some of the commentators?. If the 1st…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 9, 2012 to What do you think? Judges should let each band know how many points they score...

22 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Mr. Hilary Borneo, the number on the skirt of the pans is the job card number that i…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 7, 2012 to Herman "Guppy" Brown

38 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Avon Francis

"After a band performs, the score sheets are taken and entered. Judges no longer have…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 7, 2012 to What do you think? Judges should let each band know how many points they score...

22 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"You can phone Guppy at his Laventille workshop at 625 3591. He uses a small punch an…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 7, 2012 to Herman "Guppy" Brown

38 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Avon Francis

"I was using a bit of diplomacy to comment on this but I see Eustace and Cumberbatch…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 6, 2012 to What do you think? Judges should let each band know how many points they score...

22 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"The way scores are tabulated, the wait is not really long.To respond to Patrick, it'…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 5, 2012 to What do you think? Judges should let each band know how many points they score...

22 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"I understand the point, but I don't agree.You will have people(supporters/pan player…"

Gerard Clarke replied Jan 5, 2012 to What do you think? Judges should let each band know how many points they score...

22 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Paddy the Radio Trinidad tune is a given.. Call of the Kiskidee and the composer Umi…"

Gerard Clarke replied Oct 14, 2011 to Radio Trinidad Pan Solo

24 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Folks, I learnt the tune and played it over the phone for my sister a former Radio T…"

Gerard Clarke replied Oct 13, 2011 to Radio Trinidad Pan Solo

24 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Gerard Clarke

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service