When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

deanne pijl's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Claude, maybe it is because English is not my native language. But I'm trying to…"

deanne pijl replied Nov 28, 2015 to GLOBAL DEMAND FOR CALYPSO AND STEELBAND

5 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"I'm not quite sure what your point is. I do agree that tuning  is a skill. I'm a pia…"

deanne pijl replied Nov 15, 2015 to Why is it when UWI awards honorary Doctorate to people in the entertainment industry Pan Tuners are not given consideration. This skill is a specialized science what do you think?

32 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"I'm not religious, sorry. But never the less I think they did a great job, learning…"

deanne pijl replied Sep 28, 2015 to ‘Pan, a gift from God’

9 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Bugs

"Aha, now I understand.  That is so different here in Europe. People love listening t…"

deanne pijl replied Jul 15, 2015 to The Spreading of False Information about an event gone bad by New York Metro news paper

6 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Pan Times

"What is the issue here. Are you afraid steelpan music is going to be banned? Or is i…"

deanne pijl replied Jul 14, 2015 to The Spreading of False Information about an event gone bad by New York Metro news paper

6 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Pan Times

"I'm quite surprised about the question, why several bands don't exist anymore. I thi…"

deanne pijl replied Jun 26, 2015 to STEELBANDS WHICH HAVE PASSED

146 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"I see and hear a lot of anger, and frustration. Can anyone explain why? I'm just try…"

deanne pijl replied Jun 26, 2015 to When will T&T Panorama checks be available?

53 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by deanne pijl

"I totally agree! So time to be inventive and creative, pan women and men! I know it…"

deanne pijl replied May 31, 2015 to Bring back pan of the 21st century

16 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by oswald alexander

"Nice thinking Errol! But what happens if the pianotuner decides to tune the strings…"

deanne pijl replied May 30, 2015 to DIS ONE IS FOR TUNER'S & ARRANGERS

8 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by aldwyn jones

"There are, but not in our western scale"

deanne pijl replied May 29, 2015 to DIS ONE IS FOR TUNER'S & ARRANGERS

8 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by aldwyn jones

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service