When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Ewart Johnson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent article Mr Kangalee.  Members of the fraternity should appreciate the effo…"

Ewart Johnson replied Mar 28, 2017 to Out of pain this culture was born - The Steelband of Trinidad & Tobago

21 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by odw

"And there in lies the problem.  The majority of the players who are playing for 10 a…"

Ewart Johnson replied Feb 27, 2017 to Cockroach have no business in fowl business - however should the movement of player between bands be regulated or stopped?

43 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by englishtrini

"It is indeed unfortunate and sad that Pan has disappeared from the streets on Carniv…"

Ewart Johnson replied Feb 27, 2017 to PANORAMA DONE......

13 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"This problem was cultivated by Pan Trinbago and now that it has gotten out of hand p…"

Ewart Johnson replied Feb 24, 2017 to Cockroach have no business in fowl business - however should the movement of player between bands be regulated or stopped?

43 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by englishtrini

"I am not in complete agreement with this position.  With 200 bands in the competitio…"

Ewart Johnson replied Jul 21, 2015 to WHY IS THE PROGRESS OF STEEL BAND MUSIC STAGNANT LOCALLY AND FOREIGN, IS IT BECAUSE THE MEMBERS HAVE A DIFFERENT CAREER TO MAKE A LIVING. AND JUST PLAY PAN FOR LOVE CULTURE AND HAPPINES.

63 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"ODW I was actually making a point to Glenroy that it would not be complete to merely…"

Ewart Johnson replied Jan 29, 2015 to Why is there a player shortage in Trinidad and Tobago?

57 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Things are happening, but unfortunately it is not a big ticket item on the National…"

Ewart Johnson replied Jan 29, 2015 to Why is there a player shortage in Trinidad and Tobago?

57 Jan 31, 2015

"Interesting....  My mother told me the same thing in the sixties. "

57 Jan 31, 2015

"Glenroy.  The question of gender spreads across all sectors.  Take a stroll through…"

Ewart Johnson replied Jan 28, 2015 to Why is there a player shortage in Trinidad and Tobago?

57 Jan 31, 2015

"There you go. "

Ewart Johnson replied Jan 28, 2015 to Why is there a player shortage in Trinidad and Tobago?

57 Jan 31, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service