When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

kambiri de suza's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"On Today's programme I heard Mr Phillips say that they were talking to Pan Trinbago…"

kambiri de suza replied Aug 11, 2013 to Removal of Pan program - "Pan In Yuh Pwewfen" & Steve Sealy gets the ax.

45 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by ken king

"Denise I was not suggesting that we forget the matter but to defer it and assess the…"

kambiri de suza replied Oct 17, 2012 to Keith Diaz, President of Pan-Trinbago Speaks on Pan-Trinbago’s Africa Initiative

60 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Mr Gettes please enlighten me as to the contribution of the men and women of India"

kambiri de suza replied Oct 16, 2012 to Keith Diaz, President of Pan-Trinbago Speaks on Pan-Trinbago’s Africa Initiative

60 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"let us really discuss the matter at hand it is time for the elections,let us look at…"

kambiri de suza replied Oct 16, 2012 to Keith Diaz, President of Pan-Trinbago Speaks on Pan-Trinbago’s Africa Initiative

60 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Can someone tell me what category under companies Pan Trinbago is in are they limite…"

60 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Mr. Diaz  something like this needs clear and clean communications just as the man f…"

60 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Eddie was my brother in law for fourteen plus years always doing something whether i…"

kambiri de suza replied Jun 17, 2012 to Cultural Icon and Pan Activist Eddie Yearwood passes

28 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Errol Phillips

"Let me say this totally unrelated but a point never the less, when I worked as an In…"

kambiri de suza replied Feb 8, 2012 to IS PANORAMA STILL ABOUT MUSIC?

61 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Richard

"They  not from up d hill again and I feel that should be reversed   "

kambiri de suza replied Feb 8, 2012 to Large Bands moving on to 2012 Panorama Finals - Official Results

50 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by kambiri de suza

"There is a call for the retraining of Judges and a call for them to step out of thei…"

kambiri de suza replied Feb 6, 2012 to Large Bands moving on to 2012 Panorama Finals - Official Results

50 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by kambiri de suza

RSS

© 2020   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service