When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

CARLYLE HOULDER's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent work People. (Basement Recordings) I can concur with the views expressed."

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Oct 26 to The Steel Orchestra and the Immersive Audio experience - a match made in audio heaven?

1 Oct 26
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

"Congratulations Sir,                                  It was a pleasure having you j…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Oct 26 to Congratulations to Dr. Pelham Goddard

8 Oct 27
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"Great idea Claude, it will be a seller with any of our bands. Massive market out the…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Jun 20 to 1327 miles NORTH OF TRINIDAD, a Spanish Speaking Nation learned to play THE PAN and then delivered THE GREATEST PERFORMANCE of a piece of LATIN MUSIC ON PAN, IN HISTORY!!! So what about SOUTH OF T&T?

3 Jun 20
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well done Pan Podium....Congratulations, keep on doing what you are doing for this a…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Jun 15 to Pan Podium Magazine - Issue 26 / Spring 2019

2 Jun 15
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

"Sympathy goes out from the South land from where he was one of the steel band pionee…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Apr 1 to Sad news of the passing of a son of the soil and Icon of our national instrument - Ossie George

2 Apr 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude Pan and pan music is already global... I have been to countries all over the…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Apr 1 to Pan to reach pinnacle of acceptability through sport… by Sandra Blood

4 Apr 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"How much steel bands have any of you guys managed? If you did why did you leave? Tel…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Mar 10 to Just The Facts: The Difference Between Large & Medium Steelband Categories - That ‘Share’ Button

5 Mar 10
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

"Hello Claude. I think we all hear your cry for the recorded pan music. Robbie has a…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Mar 4 to THIS IS FOR PAN [SAYS DUVONE STEWART]

3 Mar 4
Reply by CARLYLE HOULDER

"Yes Cecil it is the best place, but we have been there and done that......do you rem…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Feb 19 to Cecil Hinkson: Yuh is ah REAL GENIUS!!! Yuh stay quite in MONTREAL and figure out that HOT SUN TING in the NORTH PARK

13 Feb 20
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Yes! I heard that some bands lost a couple of their front-line pans to the heavy win…"

CARLYLE HOULDER replied Feb 19 to Masmen worried about WIND at NORTH PARK

8 Feb 22
Reply by Lilian Sten

RSS

© 2019   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service